Wells Fargo Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. About as dry as it gets, very scripted questions, no flow of conversation, took about 35 minutes, she then read a mile of information about the company, position, and manager. Said they would notify all candidates in one week as to whether they were moving on or not, didn't hear anything. 1.5 months later got an email saying candidacy was terminated - um, duh?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

Interview

Fast process oriented, somewhat rudimentary, not a lot deeper than tell me about yourself, here's the job and do you have any questions for me. It might have been more beneficial to ask for work samples or something inventive. I wouldbt have minded a quiz or test to get a little deeper into my process knowledge. I am not sure if the objective was much more than is this candidate thumbs up for this role or not?

Product Manager Interview

Interview

3 Interviews with different Product Managers
    Straightforward Product Management questions and went over Resume and different scenarios (how did you tackle incompatible teammates in this project, how did you handle delays in milestone dates, what new changes did you recommend or put in action during your time at this company).

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with two employees that held the same position I was interviewing for. That lasted about 30 minutes and went pretty smooth. Had another interview the next week in their office. The hiring manager was out on maternity leave so I had to interview with three other employees who basically just fired off question after question. It seemed like they had already made their decision before the interview even started. I answered all questions in a succinct manner and had plenty of relevant experience. Found out the next week I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable speaking to high level executives.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Be prepared for a very detailed, tough interview as Wells Fargo receives many qualified applicants. They focus on the Behavioral Interview Process and are interested in hearing about how your previous work and life experience applies to how you handle work situations.

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate once you receive the offer.