Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (753)
- Personal Banker I (207)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (66)
- Phone Banker (60)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (50)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Phone Banker I (38)
- Bank Teller (35)
- Lead Teller (34)
- Intern (32)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Part Time Teller (28)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (23)
- Credit Analyst (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Store Manager (18)
- Analyst (17)
- CSSR (17)
- Banker (15)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (13)
- Licensed Personal Banker (13)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (13)
- Service Manager (12)
- Underwriter (11)
- Summer Financial Analyst (10)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
- CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER (10)
Quality Assurance Analyst II Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Addison, TX) in October 2013.
The hiring process moves very quickly at Wells Fargo. In fact I had an offer the morning following my interview. I had a phone screening and a panel type interview with all the managers within my department since all of them were in need for someone to fill a vacancy on their teams.
- Questions were not difficult. Just the usual "When have you ever disagreed with your management" or "What is your biggest fear." I hate those questions, but seems to be the theme for interviews these days. Bottom line is that they are very picky and by the book when it comes to hiring. So, if you have made it to the in person interview phase, your chances are pretty good. I would just be honest and highlight your skills and speak to your problem solving abilities. Answer Question
For the position I accepted, there was no negotiation, which was made clear several times. I rolled the dice and tried but was not successful. Figured it would work since I exceeded the minimum requirements the job demanded, but no luck. I took a pay cut to boost my resume. Stayed there for six months and left.
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Quality Assurance Analyst II InterviewNo OfferDifficult InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.
They started the interview by requesting that all the interview questions should be answered with a quality assurance spin
Questions: When writing out procedures, how do you go at doing it and where do you start from?
Have you ever made a decision that turned out to be a bad/incorrect decision and how did you correct it.
Do you ever have to answer quality assurance questions on the spot or that may have blindsided you, and how did you respond. Give examples
- Do you ever have to answer quality assurance questions on the spot or that may have blindsided you,and how did you answer the question on the spot coorrectly? Answer Question