Wells Fargo

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Private Banker Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Contacted by recruiter via Linkedin.com
2) Phone conversation w/ recruiter (discussed background)
3) Phone conversation with sales coach (discussed background)
4) In person conversation with regional manager and sales coach covering the area that I would work in. (in depth discussion of background)
5) In person interview with regional manager, sales coach, and branch business partners (branch manager, and FA)--- (half background discussion half STAR question)
6) Offer Extended

The process took a few months since there are many parties involved in the process and many of them have full schedules so just be patient. All in all this was a seamless process and everyone I involved in the process was willing to work around my availability since I am currently employed. The best advice I would offer is to be prepared to discuss your background as it relates the position (goals, achievements, and how you accomplished what you did) you'll be fine. If you have experience in this line of work the interview process is rather easy.

Interview Question – None, a majority of the questions revolved around how I met the goals that I had and how I managed / tracked my progress towards those goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a number, I countered with a number and we met in the middle after the recruiter got approval.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Regional Private Banker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.