Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,505 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Wells Fargo Retirement Services Call Center Representative I Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retirement Services Call Center Representative I Interview

Retirement Services Call Center Representative I
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was referred to a recruiter by a manager within the department. Had a 30 minute phone screening that was very pleasant and was just asked about skills and resume. About three weeks later got a call from the hiring manager on a Friday and asked to come interview for the position with him Monday. Very pleasant behavioral interview experience. The interviewer asked about 8 or 9 behavioral interview questions. Many had themes (i.e adaptability, problem solving, dependability) and you had to give specific examples and experiences on how you dealt with a situation regarding these themes. I was told I would hear back about whether I landed the position within a week and it has been a few days so I'm am still waiting on that call. Pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you used your problem solving skills and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Retirement Services Call Center Representative I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.