Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Development Consultant Interview

Sales Development Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – What a Joke. They promoted me to this, I was a shoe in from the get go. They still did a big hoopla hiring process with multiple managers and wanted some BS presentation. I almost called in sick that day. Why bother with that when you already know who your going to hire? Just a waist of time and gives people false hopes.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They low balled hard core. 45k offer for a 56k midpoint job. I told them I was making more before that with OT at the current WF job that I was being promoted from. Ended up getting a little more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Sales Development Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.