Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

SharePoint Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

It was slow. I got responses from the various levels of interviewers very slowly. I had to inquire with them many times. The technical interview went fine and then i got interview with the Director. It was totally not i would expect. It hypothetical situations, role play...for which i was not prepared (not in the mind set to do a role play with the Director i haven't met yet and give authentic replies that i will probably if i am working there.) I don't know if it a productive way to interview. I didn't go well and i was not offered the job...

Interview Questions

• Suppose you are the BA and the technical manager does not agree with you on the solution. He wants to build a Java application instead of using SharePoint. So how you go about talking to him?   4 Answers

ETL Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview and In person Interview for 1 hour 30 mins

Interview Questions

I have declined offer after careful consideration. I was looking 15% more than what have offered.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Pleasant Hill, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter over the phone and an in person interview was arranged for the next day. Briefly talked with the hiring manager (only in the lobby and the elevator) then interviewed with 3 technical leads.

Interview Questions

• explain difference between union vs. union all, explain definition/benefits of inheritance, explain differences between different MS SQL Servers versions;   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Redwood City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First applied online & then went through an online assessment after by an outside company. Passed that & was offered an appointment to go through to a group interview in a town miles away from where I lived. After the group interview I was contacted about 2 weeks later & offered a one on one interview at a store location.. A few days after that interview I was contacted & offered the job upon a successful background check.. That background check took an additional 2 months to complete:/ it came back clear & they wanted to start me training straight away. By that time I had moved out of the district in witch I applied.. There were job openings for the same position I was already cleared & approved for in my new area.. After asking if I could be placed in one of those stores, was informed that I'd have to go through the whole process again.. :'(

Interview Questions

• How you deal with difficult customers & resolve & keep the customer.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Vacaville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The only way to get into this company is making it past the group interview. If you aren't confident in yourself around another people you'd find the group interview very difficult. I'd suggest talking as much about yourself when you are given the opportunity to. There are anywhere from 2-13 people in the panel along with yourself...

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 1:1 on-campus interview and then full day on-site interview with 4 different people. Small writing sample to turn in beforehand. Asked a mix or behavioral and technical questions. They want to get to know you and see if you'll be a good (bank) culture fit. Technical questions were similar to others posted on Glassdoor. Ex: Is EBITDA a good measure of cash flow? What are some factors to consider in lending to a company? Debt vs. Equity? Advice: Be 100% confident in your abilities. It's okay to say you don't know, but give an educated answer. They're testing to see if you maintain composure.

Interview Questions

• EBITDA? Important parts of different financial statements.   Answer Question

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A phone interview followed by an in person interview with 3 different people. It was all technical, basically they want to see if you know what you claim and also understand the fundamentals properly to solve an issue.

Interview Questions

• Questions were to very relevant to the job profile I applied for. Do brush up your unix.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Six different team leads interview, ne at a time. Interviews are technical and based on questions from previous projects., If you have real experience than all questions are straight forward. Employer is looking to hire not to eliminate.

Negotiation

Contract was negotiated before interview.

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

interview process was pretty challenging. it took around 2 month. First was phone interview than group. after that i had interview with couple branch managers and final one was district manager. Main point is try to not to be nervous and answer questions fairly. Talk about your past customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• If your past jobs were goal oriented and if you were able to meet your goals?   Answer Question

Online Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

After applying at wellsfargo.com/careers online evaluation and behavioral test phone interview with HR group interview with management background check through FED Government and fingerprints formal offer made and signed *total process from initial contact about 2-3 weeks* 6 week paid training with a class of 10-20 bankers (according to demand) Voila ! You are a Wells Fargo CSR Online Banker !!!!