Wells Fargo Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA

2.8

132 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SharePoint Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2009.

It was slow. I got responses from the various levels of interviewers very slowly. I had to inquire with them many times. The technical interview went fine and then i got interview with the Director. It was totally not i would expect. It hypothetical situations, role play...for which i was not prepared (not in the mind set to do a role play with the Director i haven't met yet and give authentic replies that i will probably if i am working there.) I don't know if it a productive way to interview. I didn't go well and i was not offered the job...

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you are the BA and the technical manager does not agree with you on the solution. He wants to build a Java application instead of using SharePoint. So how you go about talking to him?   View Answers (4)

ETL Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Leandro, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Phone Interview and In person Interview for 1 hour 30 mins

Interview Questions

I have declined offer after careful consideration. I was looking 15% more than what have offered.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Six different team leads interview, ne at a time. Interviews are technical and based on questions from previous projects., If you have real experience than all questions are straight forward. Employer is looking to hire not to eliminate.

Contract was negotiated before interview.

Technology Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

I had a phone interview for a job in the technology department. The interview was an hour and I spoke with the department manager who I was referred to by the senior vice president of that department. The interview was hard but fun and I gained a lot from it. I really liked how the manger asked questions about my experience to making sure I was a good fit for the position and the company.

We decided that the particular position she was hiring for was not the best fit for me but that there was a position in another department where I could be a good fit and work with a team. The call ended with a scheduled time for a follow for the position in the other department.

I had a great experience speaking with employees at Wells Fargo. I have experienced mutual support from the managers I have spoken with so far at the company and felt like there was a lot of team support.

I felt like the interview questions were challenging but that the employees and manager I spoke with were supportive and had a lot of integrity. I

'm excite and look forward to my follow up phone call and learning more about the company and position before my next interview.

Interview Questions
    • What have I done and worked on from a technical perspective?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiting company for a 6 month contract assignment. I was told it was PM work related to their Fraud applications and provide a generic job requisition.

When we had the interview, it was not as advertised. They actually wanted someone who could work indefinitely doing program management and release management tasks. Love Wells Fargo's entrepreneurial ethic, but think they tend to use contractors more as low cost FTEs for which they cannot get a budget. So, what was described to me by the recruiter and what was discussed in the interview were significantly different and I found the interview to be a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable in Unix and performing release management?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Statement of Cashflow questions, behavioral. Know three financial statements really well

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through how price increase in flour affects bread company's 3 statements   Answer Question

Had a better offer

Java Developer/Liferay Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2009.

It was a phone interview with two techies that were looking for some super expert on Liferay although the position was advertised as Java Developer

Tier II IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

I passed the phone interview with flying colors and they called me in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me lot of questions regarding server troubleshooting which I'm not too experienced with   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

apply and schedule appointment online make sure you do well on the screen test otherwise you do not get interviews. the interview about 1 hour and 20 minutes 3 question to answer. customer service exp, sales exp, achievement.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2009.

I applied for the position on wellsfargo.com. Within a day or so I received a link to complete online assessment. After completing that, it took couple of weeks to get a call for group interview. There were 10 candidates and one HR person in same room. Group was divided into teams and each team was given a question. Everyone in the team answered the same question. Recruiter called me for second round of interview the next day. I had to fill a survey about a wells fargo store by visiting one of their stores. In one to one interview they discussed about the survey and then general sales related questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!