Wells Fargo

2.8

145 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SharePoint Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2009.

It was slow. I got responses from the various levels of interviewers very slowly. I had to inquire with them many times. The technical interview went fine and then i got interview with the Director. It was totally not i would expect. It hypothetical situations, role play...for which i was not prepared (not in the mind set to do a role play with the Director i haven't met yet and give authentic replies that i will probably if i am working there.) I don't know if it a productive way to interview. I didn't go well and i was not offered the job...

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you are the BA and the technical manager does not agree with you on the solution. He wants to build a Java application instead of using SharePoint. So how you go about talking to him?   View Answers (4)

ETL Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Phone Interview and In person Interview for 1 hour 30 mins

Interview Questions

I have declined offer after careful consideration. I was looking 15% more than what have offered.

Systems Analyst - Level IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

I saw this position in Dice.com and contacted the resource supply agency. They did the initial screening. Then submitted the resume to the Client (Wells Fargo). Wells showed interest in my skill set and scheduled a phone interview. With 2 people on the phone it lasted for 50 mins. Then attended In-person interview 4 days later. 3 groups of 2 people in each interviewed. 1 Sr. QA Manager, 3 Team leads and 2 Sr. QA analysts. I've no idea regarding this. 1st round (lasted for 1hr) was really cool with lot of questions, 2nd one I really felt pressure because of the way it went. During second round, out of 1:15 mins, i was on the white board for about 1hr. 3rd round (lasted for 50mins) was not bad. Finally after 2 days, got the news that they hired me:-)

Interview Questions
    • I can't point to one particular question....imagine how the interview was when you have 1hr phone call and 4.5 hrs In-Person.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate...not my type.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Statement of Cashflow questions, behavioral. Know three financial statements really well

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through how price increase in flour affects bread company's 3 statements   Answer Question

Had a better offer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

Good, only drawback is there is lack of technical people to interview the right candidates. So there are only few interviewers qualified to ask technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Expect to know java scripting and UI for back-end Java job.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

apply and schedule appointment online make sure you do well on the screen test otherwise you do not get interviews. the interview about 1 hour and 20 minutes 3 question to answer. customer service exp, sales exp, achievement.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Six different team leads interview, ne at a time. Interviews are technical and based on questions from previous projects., If you have real experience than all questions are straight forward. Employer is looking to hire not to eliminate.

Contract was negotiated before interview.

Tier II IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

I passed the phone interview with flying colors and they called me in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me lot of questions regarding server troubleshooting which I'm not too experienced with   Answer Question

Online Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

After applying at wellsfargo.com/careers
    online evaluation and behavioral test
    phone interview with HR
    group interview with management
    background check through FED Government and fingerprints
    formal offer made and signed
    *total process from initial contact about 2-3 weeks*
    6 week paid training with a class of 10-20 bankers (according to demand)
    Voila ! You are a Wells Fargo CSR Online Banker !!!!

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

A phone interview followed by an in person interview with 3 different people. It was all technical, basically they want to see if you know what you claim and also understand the fundamentals properly to solve an issue.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were to very relevant to the job profile I applied for. Do brush up your unix.   Answer Question