Wells Fargo Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA

2.8

132 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Livermore, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

1.Email
    2.Phone Call
    3. Group Interview
    4. 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.   View Answer
    Simple and constructive

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Rafael, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Applied online, took the assessment test, had an interview with HR, had 2 interviews with 2 different managers from a separate branch.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions, sell 2 pen, why do you want this position instead of personal banker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

The hiring was basically a group interview. They ask you a bunch of questions, then you watch a 15 minute video. From there they thank you for coming & let you know that they will keep in touch if they liked you. They never did contact me, but I think part of that was because they initially didnt even have my name on the roster ..bummer.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to share personal stories, which might have been hard because you have to try to stand out in the group of stories.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

Had 2 rounds of interview - one phone and another onsite. Having worked in a technology company for 5 years, the questions asked here were a no brainer. cleared em all and they made an offer with a week. however, i rejected the offer because i beleive the quality of work would not meet my expectations.

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2009.

Very simple, I was in the field for 12 yrs and they needed someone with my experience. The mgr knew of my work and work ethics

Interview Questions
    simple, of course I wanted more so I was offered a sign on bonus

Treasury Management Client Services Check Verification Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

Basic Interview, went on Friday 30 mins after my interview the Staffing Agency called me to let me know I had the job!

EVP Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2012.

Handled very professionally. The recruiter is based mid-west, but had smart use of career networking software, was highly articulate, transparent and informative in terms of realism of opportunity balanced with investment in talking to talent. It turned out the position was very much going to be an internal candidate, but they were honest about it up front and very positive about continuing conversations for the future. Really liked the people. Office a bit conservative, bank like and also department a bit scattered all over the country which is ok but in the first 6 months of a new position, you would imagine face time important.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I had interviewed with a mid age lady who is the branch manager. The interview was pretty easy and straightforward. However, she was rude and critical. Honestly, the qualifications and requirements of a teller position are really minimum. But she was trying to scare me with the monthly quotas and referrals we have to meet per day. And she even questioned me why do I think cash handling is a simple task for me. I felt like I got insulted.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2009.

started with group interview. the recruiter was looking for personality. the next step was a one-on-one interview with district manager. the district manager was very down-to-earth. the final step was an interview with the branch manager. Then the offer letter. easy interview process overall

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2010.

The online application process was very simple and after completing the test online I was notified via email to contact a recruter. The recruter conducted a breif phone interview and a day later I was scheduled for a group interview. It will take place next week. The phone interview consisted of 3 questions regarding previous sales goals, angry customer situations, and salvaging a sale and retaining a customer's business.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with and upset customer and what was the result.   View Answer
    • Have you had any aggressive sales goals in the past?   View Answer

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!