Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.8

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Livermore, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

1.Email
    2.Phone Call
    3. Group Interview
    4. 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and constructive

Interview

Applied online, took the assessment test, had an interview with HR, had 2 interviews with 2 different managers from a separate branch.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, sell 2 pen, why do you want this position instead of personal banker   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The hiring was basically a group interview. They ask you a bunch of questions, then you watch a 15 minute video. From there they thank you for coming & let you know that they will keep in touch if they liked you. They never did contact me, but I think part of that was because they initially didnt even have my name on the roster ..bummer.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to share personal stories, which might have been hard because you have to try to stand out in the group of stories.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview - one phone and another onsite. Having worked in a technology company for 5 years, the questions asked here were a no brainer. cleared em all and they made an offer with a week. however, i rejected the offer because i beleive the quality of work would not meet my expectations.

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Very simple, I was in the field for 12 yrs and they needed someone with my experience. The mgr knew of my work and work ethics

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple, of course I wanted more so I was offered a sign on bonus

Treasury Management Client Services Check Verification Department Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic Interview, went on Friday 30 mins after my interview the Staffing Agency called me to let me know I had the job!

EVP Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Handled very professionally. The recruiter is based mid-west, but had smart use of career networking software, was highly articulate, transparent and informative in terms of realism of opportunity balanced with investment in talking to talent. It turned out the position was very much going to be an internal candidate, but they were honest about it up front and very positive about continuing conversations for the future. Really liked the people. Office a bit conservative, bank like and also department a bit scattered all over the country which is ok but in the first 6 months of a new position, you would imagine face time important.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had interviewed with a mid age lady who is the branch manager. The interview was pretty easy and straightforward. However, she was rude and critical. Honestly, the qualifications and requirements of a teller position are really minimum. But she was trying to scare me with the monthly quotas and referrals we have to meet per day. And she even questioned me why do I think cash handling is a simple task for me. I felt like I got insulted.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

started with group interview. the recruiter was looking for personality. the next step was a one-on-one interview with district manager. the district manager was very down-to-earth. the final step was an interview with the branch manager. Then the offer letter. easy interview process overall

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

The online application process was very simple and after completing the test online I was notified via email to contact a recruter. The recruter conducted a breif phone interview and a day later I was scheduled for a group interview. It will take place next week. The phone interview consisted of 3 questions regarding previous sales goals, angry customer situations, and salvaging a sale and retaining a customer's business.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with and upset customer and what was the result.   1 Answer
    • Have you had any aggressive sales goals in the past?   1 Answer