Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Livermore, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

1.Email 2.Phone Call 3. Group Interview 4. 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and constructive

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Interview

Applied online, took the assessment test, had an interview with HR, had 2 interviews with 2 different managers from a separate branch.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, sell 2 pen, why do you want this position instead of personal banker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The hiring was basically a group interview. They ask you a bunch of questions, then you watch a 15 minute video. From there they thank you for coming & let you know that they will keep in touch if they liked you. They never did contact me, but I think part of that was because they initially didnt even have my name on the roster ..bummer.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to share personal stories, which might have been hard because you have to try to stand out in the group of stories.   Answer Question

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Obtained the interview through a staffing agency. Interviewed by two members of the compliance department. Very friendly; asked excellent questions. Gave me a very clear picture of what my responsibilities would be, the departmental culture, and the expectations.

Operations Clerk (While Attending College) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Employee Referral Program credits internal employees for the recommendation of potential quality candidates. This was the circumstance that has given me the opportunity to start my career in the banking industry. Internal employee connection was already established that aided me with the simple interview process. The simple interview process inquired about my goals and interests, along with any questions I have. Since I was a college student, I had little experience to ask specific questions. Nonetheless, I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager offered to answer any questions I may have about Wells Fargo, since I was still a college student.   Answer Question

DCOT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from a staffing agency. Invited to an interview in the SF office. Interviewed with 3 members of the team, a friend of the manager who was not on the team, and then the manager. Nothing technical. Did not want to give me 2 weeks notice so that I could give notice to my current role. Received an offer within 24 hours

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

1 telephonic interview with 2 people and then 1 in person interview. The Telephonic interview was very basic. Simple questions on my previous job. The in person was more of the job description.

Interview Questions

• Asking my experience and how I would handle certain situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Redwood City, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

So let's say it wasn't smooth at all First you do a group interview Then interview at your branch Meet the custmer service manager and the branch manager they decide if they like you Next day you wait for the call see if you got it Go through finger prints Then wait for background check not all in the same day either so the took about 2weeks if hr didn't mess up my paperwork and send me someone's elses info then on top of that she sent my background check for a loAn processor whitch took like 2months and then had to redo it for my actual position for teller no they don't run your credit for any other position yes but only to see if your more high risk inguess but you don't need good credit I believe they just look for bankruptcy

Interview Questions

• What would you do to calm a mad customer down or how would you reAct   1 Answer
    • Sale me this pen   1 Answer

EVP Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Handled very professionally. The recruiter is based mid-west, but had smart use of career networking software, was highly articulate, transparent and informative in terms of realism of opportunity balanced with investment in talking to talent. It turned out the position was very much going to be an internal candidate, but they were honest about it up front and very positive about continuing conversations for the future. Really liked the people. Office a bit conservative, bank like and also department a bit scattered all over the country which is ok but in the first 6 months of a new position, you would imagine face time important.

Treasury Management Client Services Check Verification Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic Interview, went on Friday 30 mins after my interview the Staffing Agency called me to let me know I had the job!