Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very open and conversational. Interviewer (Manager) was great. I felt at ease and didn't feel interrogated. It was more of a conversation than an interview. Originally asked for an informational interview prior to applying for the position. Can tell right off the bat management was very supportive and great at their jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Treasury Management? What interests you? What do you do when you are not at work?   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Danville, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first. 10-15 minutes. Interview with Branch Manager and Branch Sales Manager. Asked me a series of questions regarding my availability and skill set. Wanted me to be part of a team and asked me several questions about team work and customer service. Very customer service oriented interview questions. What if a customer began raising their voice at you? How would you react?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo? What skills can you bring to Wells Fargo?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a two round interview process. After I had submitted my resume, the first round was with HR department and then the second and final round was with Department head and there was a panel of 2-3 supervisors of that department that interviewed me. It took a total of 30 days from start to end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation that was out of control when you stepped in and how did you fix it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not accept the offer.

Systems Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Leandro, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process consisted of - Telephonic Interview -Face to Face Interview The process of telephonic interview happened for an hour in understanding my technical skills. Since i had a banking background , it was a plus. I was asked to brief about my project experience The face to face consisted of 2 people in the panel, one the QA Lead and the other a lead whom i had to work with. It consisted of both technical and HR questions. There were a lot of questions on the third party co-ordination as the testing team works with different vendors .My experience of third party experience came in hand. Overall the experience was good

Interview Questions

• The Questions were mostly on - SDLC - Third Party team co- ordination -Linux - Project Experience   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was a two step process first was a telephonic interview which led to an interpersonal interview with a specialist who asked questions to test your interpersonal skills

Interview Questions

• a) what is your favorite brand b) what is your idea of being "wowed" by brand/service   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The first interview is over the phone . Then if you pass that interview a date to join a group interview with either 3-5 people interview for the same position. Usually it's at a round table and the recruiter goes around the table asking the same question. The 3rd interview is at a retail store/branch and there you interview with the store manager and service manager. The questions he/she asks are similar to the same questions on the first and second interview, the difference would be that the manager are probably trying to understand if you would work well with the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you one a award or received a promotion in your last job.   Answer Question

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Obtained the interview through a staffing agency. Interviewed by two members of the compliance department. Very friendly; asked excellent questions. Gave me a very clear picture of what my responsibilities would be, the departmental culture, and the expectations.

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

You will meet with the analyst manager who will show you around the office and give you a schedule for the day. Usually you will interview with 4 or 5 different relationship managers individually, and possibly speak with a couple analysts in a group who won't really interview you, but instead will answer any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Which financial statement is the most important to evaluate a company's ability to pay back a loan?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Berkeley, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First, I submitted my resume online and signed up for an interview. Once selected, I was notified of what day and time I would have an interview. The recruiter came to our campus to give a presentation the night before the interviews. The next day I had a 30+ minute interview with the same recruiter and was asked a number of behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What does Wells Fargo do? Explain the three financial statements and pick which one you think is most useful to Wells Fargo. Why do you want to intern with Wells Fargo?   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

1 telephonic interview with 2 people and then 1 in person interview. The Telephonic interview was very basic. Simple questions on my previous job. The in person was more of the job description.

Interview Questions

• Asking my experience and how I would handle certain situations   Answer Question