Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Had an all day interview with about 5 individuals with managers to Sr. VPs job roles.

Interviews were one after another with a sponsored lunch.

No group interviews although there were others interviewing at the same time.

Topics range from past work experience (project management/communication skills/problem solving/industry knowledge) to personal hobbies (what I do on my time off).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Interview Details – You must be patient and stay positive! The group interview went by very quickly and there were only 5 other participants. The questions the recruiter will ask are: tell me about yourself and what your most previous job was. Also, tell me a time where you went above and beyond to help an angry customer. They will call you within two weeks, not one, like they say. Again, you must be patient!....but it's worth it if you want to work for them.

Interview Question – What was your most successful time in a sales job? And, what awards or recognitions did you receive?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't hesitate to accept what they offered

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume for a contracting job through a recruiter. Telephonic interview for 30 mints with the QA manager , mostly technical and mostly about my last Banking project.A week later scheduled for Face to face interview.QA Lead and QA manager. Questions on Quality center , testing approach and again most questions were about testing.

Interview Question – Not really. questions based on your resume and as to how you work and what you have done   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

Interview Details – Had 2 rounds of interview - one phone and another onsite. Having worked in a technology company for 5 years, the questions asked here were a no brainer. cleared em all and they made an offer with a week. however, i rejected the offer because i beleive the quality of work would not meet my expectations.

Interview Question – explain Hexa decimal correlation in load runner?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was flow into the San Francisco office for a full day interview. They set me up in a hotel close to the office. I spent the entire day meeting with HR, Analysts, Managers of different groups. Everyone was really nice and down to earth. One of the Analysts took me out to lunch. The day ended with a wrap up with HR.

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application and was contacted by a recruiter. He did a short phone interview and then scheduled a group interview. The questions in the group interview were very generic interview questions. I passed and had a 1:1 interview with the branch manager a few days later. The questions in the 1:1 were a little more in depth, she wanted to make sure I had the customer service skills for the job.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your duties at work.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2009.

Interview Details – Easy phone interview, then inperson interview with 2-3 people only took 1hr

Interview Question – nothing difficult - asked about how you would handle difficult situations, typical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none- contract you get what you get.

Wealth Management Summer Intern Interview

Wealth Management Summer Intern
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview Details – I went through the whole process for a summer internship and was one of the final 3. I was rejected during the final interview for being too "Entrepreneurial". I suppose it didn't pay off to think too much outside of the box? The interview process otherwise was very easy as long as you stayed genuine.

Interview Question – Standard Wall Street Journal questions, what is interesting in the position, where you want to be in 10 years. Not much weight on the dress, in fact I was told I was overdressed for the interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Teller Interview

Teller
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – I had interviewed with a mid age lady who is the branch manager. The interview was pretty easy and straightforward. However, she was rude and critical. Honestly, the qualifications and requirements of a teller position are really minimum. But she was trying to scare me with the monthly quotas and referrals we have to meet per day. And she even questioned me why do I think cash handling is a simple task for me. I felt like I got insulted.

Interview Question – Why cash handling is easy?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Statement of Cashflow questions, behavioral. Know three financial statements really well

Interview Question – Walk me through how price increase in flour affects bread company's 3 statements   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had a better offer