Wells Fargo Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Oakland, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

You must be patient and stay positive! The group interview went by very quickly and there were only 5 other participants. The questions the recruiter will ask are: tell me about yourself and what your most previous job was. Also, tell me a time where you went above and beyond to help an angry customer. They will call you within two weeks, not one, like they say. Again, you must be patient!....but it's worth it if you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• What was your most successful time in a sales job? And, what awards or recognitions did you receive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't hesitate to accept what they offered

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview seemed to go very well, both interviewers were pleasant though somewhat superficial and noncommittal. It was evident by their initial expressions and demeanor that age was going to be an issue.

Interview Questions

• How good are you at using video software like After Effects?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had interviewed with a mid age lady who is the branch manager. The interview was pretty easy and straightforward. However, she was rude and critical. Honestly, the qualifications and requirements of a teller position are really minimum. But she was trying to scare me with the monthly quotas and referrals we have to meet per day. And she even questioned me why do I think cash handling is a simple task for me. I felt like I got insulted.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Statement of Cashflow questions, behavioral. Know three financial statements really well

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how price increase in flour affects bread company's 3 statements   Answer Question

Had a better offer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Brentwood, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, within a few days, if you scored high enough, you'll get a group interview. My group was 11 people. Amity was very nice and thorough. Be on time, prep your responses, and don't be nervous. Be one of the first to volunteer, be confident and follow directions. That's how to Ace this interview.

First you will give your name, why you chose WF, your strengths, work experience, and what your future career goals. Be honest here, but be direct. Don't mumble, make eye contact, smile often . Be outgoing and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a difficult situation. Give the situation, how you resolved it, and what both parties involved learned (how you were impacted)   Answer Question

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was contacted by a recruiter. He did a short phone interview and then scheduled a group interview. The questions in the group interview were very generic interview questions. I passed and had a 1:1 interview with the branch manager a few days later. The questions in the 1:1 were a little more in depth, she wanted to make sure I had the customer service skills for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your duties at work.   Answer Question

Global Financial Institutions Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting and interviewed two weeks later with a senior manager and analyst. There were some behavioral questions, as well as some more technical questions involving financial statements and key ratios, but nothing too out of the ordinary. The interviewers were friendly and eager to answer questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What important financial measures should you consider when deciding whether or not to lend to a potential client?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview - one phone and another onsite. Having worked in a technology company for 5 years, the questions asked here were a no brainer. cleared em all and they made an offer with a week. however, i rejected the offer because i beleive the quality of work would not meet my expectations.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had six interviews during a 3 day long development program

Interview Questions

• From a lending perspective, how was the European Union effected by greece and spain joining the EU.   Answer Question

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview process was streamlined and a positive experience. Met most ot the team members for this consulting job. They were respectful of my time and were very responsive immediately following my interview. Hiring process consisted of normal paperwork and background check. I was made a formal offer as soon as the background check cleared and was given my start date.

Interview Questions

• None, interview was very focused on my experience and the job requirements. All interviewers were well-prepared and friendly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was a contract so the rate was pre-established. I was able to negotiate work hours and days off.