Wells Fargo

2.8

145 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

I submitted an online application and was contacted by a recruiter. He did a short phone interview and then scheduled a group interview. The questions in the group interview were very generic interview questions. I passed and had a 1:1 interview with the branch manager a few days later. The questions in the 1:1 were a little more in depth, she wanted to make sure I had the customer service skills for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your duties at work.   Answer Question

Global Financial Institutions Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

I applied through on-campus recruiting and interviewed two weeks later with a senior manager and analyst. There were some behavioral questions, as well as some more technical questions involving financial statements and key ratios, but nothing too out of the ordinary. The interviewers were friendly and eager to answer questions I had.

Interview Questions
    • What important financial measures should you consider when deciding whether or not to lend to a potential client?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

Had 2 rounds of interview - one phone and another onsite. Having worked in a technology company for 5 years, the questions asked here were a no brainer. cleared em all and they made an offer with a week. however, i rejected the offer because i beleive the quality of work would not meet my expectations.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

Had six interviews during a 3 day long development program

Interview Questions
    • From a lending perspective, how was the European Union effected by greece and spain joining the EU.   Answer Question

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview process was streamlined and a positive experience. Met most ot the team members for this consulting job. They were respectful of my time and were very responsive immediately following my interview. Hiring process consisted of normal paperwork and background check. I was made a formal offer as soon as the background check cleared and was given my start date.

Interview Questions
    • None, interview was very focused on my experience and the job requirements. All interviewers were well-prepared and friendly.   Answer Question
    This was a contract so the rate was pre-established. I was able to negotiate work hours and days off.

Analyst, Instiutional and Metro Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.

Basic phone interview consisting of general resume questions. Did ask some very basic accounting questions (3 financial statements, how they relate, most important statement). Felt the interview went really well but never got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to pick one financial statement to analyze a company which one would you choose and why?   View Answer

Home Preservation Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview with about 3 Managers and the District Manager. Impress the District manager and your hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in this department. What do you know about this position.   Answer Question
    No negociation took a pay cut from another department within Wells Fargo for their bonus opportunities. Don't do it!!!

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Applying Online => Online Assesment => Group Interview => One on One with Store Manager => Background Check & Fingerprints => Welcome to Wells Fargo

Interview Questions
    • Out of all the candidates, why should I choose you?   View Answer
    Take it or leave it. There is no negoating.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Half Moon Bay, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Half Moon Bay, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Was already an employee. When they said there weren't any promotions available, I took a job at another bank. The week before I was to leave,m they came back and said they could promote me. I interviewed with my manager and a regional leader. IT was very informal and we talked more about the things I could do to help the branch and increase sales.

Interview Questions
    • How will you leverage your existing relationships to drive sales?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Was young and did not negotiate.

Treasury Management Client Services Check Verification Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

Basic Interview, went on Friday 30 mins after my interview the Staffing Agency called me to let me know I had the job!