Wells Fargo

117 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Marketing Manager Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Interview process was streamlined and a positive experience. Met most ot the team members for this consulting job. They were respectful of my time and were very responsive immediately following my interview. Hiring process consisted of normal paperwork and background check. I was made a formal offer as soon as the background check cleared and was given my start date.

Interview Question – None, interview was very focused on my experience and the job requirements. All interviewers were well-prepared and friendly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was a contract so the rate was pre-established. I was able to negotiate work hours and days off.

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2010.

Interview Details – There was an initial technical phone interview which lasted about 30-45 minutes. Then, I was called for a 3.5 hr onsite interview. The interview questions were not very difficult but they had set the bar high. I got the offer but declined because I chose another offer I received around the same time.

Interview Question – Describe RUP.
How many test cases did you write?
  Answer Question

Analyst, Instiutional and Metro Markets Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.

Interview Details – Basic phone interview consisting of general resume questions. Did ask some very basic accounting questions (3 financial statements, how they relate, most important statement). Felt the interview went really well but never got a call back.

Interview Question – If you had to pick one financial statement to analyze a company which one would you choose and why?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Treasury Management Client Services Check Verification Department Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

Interview Details – Basic Interview, went on Friday 30 mins after my interview the Staffing Agency called me to let me know I had the job!

Interview Question – Basic Questions; What are your greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Personal Banker I
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applying Online => Online Assesment => Group Interview => One on One with Store Manager => Background Check & Fingerprints => Welcome to Wells Fargo

Interview Question – Out of all the candidates, why should I choose you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. There is no negoating.

Teller Interview

Livermore, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

Interview Details – 1.Email
2.Phone Call
3. Group Interview
4. 2 on 1 interview

Interview Question – Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple and constructive

Home Preservation Specialist I Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Interview with about 3 Managers and the District Manager. Impress the District manager and your hiring manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in this department. What do you know about this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation took a pay cut from another department within Wells Fargo for their bonus opportunities. Don't do it!!!

Project Manager - Contractor Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2009.

Interview Details – One 90 minute panel interview with two VP's, the application manager and a member of the team I would be working with. We reviewed my resume and I provided a summary of my professional experiences that were relevant for the position I was interviewing for. Most of the questions they asked were standard behavioral / situational as they were hiring me for a contractor project manager position to assist with an integration effort to enhance an internal application. Questions I was asked: How do you deal with conflict, have you been on a project where there were challenging personalities to contend with and what did you do to ensure project implementation, etc.

Interview Question – There weren't any challenging or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contract with pre-negotiated hourly rate

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Half Moon Bay, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Was already an employee. When they said there weren't any promotions available, I took a job at another bank. The week before I was to leave,m they came back and said they could promote me. I interviewed with my manager and a regional leader. IT was very informal and we talked more about the things I could do to help the branch and increase sales.

Interview Question – How will you leverage your existing relationships to drive sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Was young and did not negotiate.

Teller Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2011.

Interview Details – First you get called by recruiiter. then group interview then a manager of a branch will call you if they want to proceed. be prepared to sell something like a pen or stapler talk about your biggest weakness and strength, and a few questions like name a time you had to deal with an angry customer what did u do? and always SMILE very important.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question