Wells Fargo

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ETL Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Phone Interview and In person Interview for 1 hour 30 mins

Interview Questions

I have declined offer after careful consideration. I was looking 15% more than what have offered.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2013.

I was being called to go to San Leandro to take the on-site interview, the guy asked me more Java-core related questions like multithreading(how join(), synchronized being used), collections(linked-list), and also javascript question, they are using YUI3, so he asked me How to write a module.
    After the interview, about 3 days passed, my consulting company called me they wanted to give me a offer to work in wells Fargo

Interview Questions
    • Collections, I knew linked-list, hashMap, But I didnot know they was being called as collections   Answer Question