Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (801)
- Personal Banker I (225)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (71)
- Phone Banker (64)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (56)
- Phone Banker I (44)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (42)
- Part Time Teller (39)
- Intern (36)
- Lead Teller (35)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (25)
- CSSR (19)
- Credit Analyst (19)
- Store Manager (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Analyst (18)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (17)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Service Manager (12)
- Summer Financial Analyst (11)
- Underwriter (11)
- Project Manager (10)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
Securities Operations Service Specialist II Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.
Couple of phone conversation with hiring manager and recruiter, and a in-person interview. Two people asking questions, they take turns asking them. SMART method is a must. The process happen over a two week span, with many email back and forth with the recuiter. Most emails were asking for additional information about myself.
- Why do you believe your a excellent fit for the position Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Securities Operations Service Specialist II InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.
This was a behaviroal interview where they asked question about how you would handle certain situations and you were graded on them based on your answers.
- It was difficult to know what they wanted because I was already in the role so I wasn't sure how to respond to the questions being asked. They didn't pretain to the current role for me, so I based my answers off of prior experiences as they stated me to do. Answer Question
Securities Operations Service Specialist II InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Austin, TX) in August 2011.
I first received a call from the hiring manager (who was based out of California). We scheduled a brief over-the-phone interview. A couple of days later, I received a call from a manager in the Austin, TX location (where I had applied. An in-person interview was scheduled. I drove approximately 5 hours to go to the interview, at which I had to wait nearly 30 minutes for the interviewer to be ready. The interview itself was very scenario based. --- (e.g. - tell me what happened, how you handled it, and the result).
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question