Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 4,912 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Wells Fargo Securities Operations Service Specialist II Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Securities Operations Service Specialist II Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2011.

Interview Details – I first received a call from the hiring manager (who was based out of California). We scheduled a brief over-the-phone interview. A couple of days later, I received a call from a manager in the Austin, TX location (where I had applied. An in-person interview was scheduled. I drove approximately 5 hours to go to the interview, at which I had to wait nearly 30 minutes for the interviewer to be ready. The interview itself was very scenario based. --- (e.g. - tell me what happened, how you handled it, and the result).

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Securities Operations Service Specialist II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.