Wells Fargo Securities Operations Service Specialist II Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Couple of phone conversation with hiring manager and recruiter, and a in-person interview. Two people asking questions, they take turns asking them. SMART method is a must. The process happen over a two week span, with many email back and forth with the recuiter. Most emails were asking for additional information about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe your a excellent fit for the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Securities Operations Service Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.

Interview

This was a behaviroal interview where they asked question about how you would handle certain situations and you were graded on them based on your answers.

Interview Questions

• It was difficult to know what they wanted because I was already in the role so I wasn't sure how to respond to the questions being asked. They didn't pretain to the current role for me, so I based my answers off of prior experiences as they stated me to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I first received a call from the hiring manager (who was based out of California). We scheduled a brief over-the-phone interview. A couple of days later, I received a call from a manager in the Austin, TX location (where I had applied. An in-person interview was scheduled. I drove approximately 5 hours to go to the interview, at which I had to wait nearly 30 minutes for the interviewer to be ready. The interview itself was very scenario based. --- (e.g. - tell me what happened, how you handled it, and the result).