Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (881)
- Personal Banker I (242)
- Personal Banker (191)
- Financial Analyst (79)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (78)
- Phone Banker (68)
- Phone Banker I (56)
- Part Time Teller (55)
- Bank Teller (46)
- Credit Manager (45)
- Intern (41)
- Lead Teller (40)
- Customer Service Representative (36)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (27)
- CSSR (25)
- Credit Analyst (22)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (21)
- Business Analyst (21)
- Store Manager (20)
- Analyst (20)
- Financial Advisor (19)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (18)
- Banker (15)
- Summer Financial Analyst (14)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Service Manager (13)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (13)
- Personal Banker II – Registered (13)
- Personal Banker II (12)
Securities Operations Service Specialist Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.
Great interview! They asked Behavioral questions related to past experiences. You must answer using the STAR method. There was two interviewers, which they alternated asking the questions. Interviewed on a Wednesday and was hired on a Friday.
- Tell me about a time you had to cope with an issue that you stayed positive? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Securities Operations Service Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo concentrates heavily on the Behavioral Interview process. Always...and I repeat always....end the response with the 'resutlts' aspect. STAR format-(Situation, Task, Actions, Results.) What did you learn or what was the outcome.
- Give me an instance when you where challenged. Answer Question
Security Operations Service Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.
Average interview with typical questions; nothing unexpected or difficult. It took approximately two weeks in total. Interviewed through the staffing agency. Offer extended and accepted within one week of interview.
- How would your previous experience help with our team here? Answer Question
Securities Operations Service Specialist InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2010.
The hiring process at Wells Fargo has become a bit of hassle due to the recent Wachovia merger. You must now interview with a completely detached HR consultant (usually in a different city) who will type loudly while you answer questions before your information ever even reaches the hiring manager, and this is just for internal candidates! Eventually you will either be graced with a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager or receive a system generated rejection notice telling you the manager decided to "go with other candidates." It's probably par for the course for external candidates, but given that I was applying from within not only the company, but the same department, it was seemed very impersonal.
- Standard stuff like: name a time when you made a mistake, and how you dealt with said mistake. 1 Answer