Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Telephone interview by a recruiter followed by a behavioral interview with a panel of business analysts doing similar functions and then finally an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you get a poor performance review in a past year/in a past position (if you did)?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2012.

The team I joined are expanding and have a great relationship with the agency I was with. Process was a phone interview for about an hour then a face to face which actually took less time. Offer came two days later.

Interview Questions
    • Can't recall. I was honest included what I didn't enjoy ahoy the role and seemed to have a empathetic interviewer.   Answer Question
    None, offer was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2009.

Basic process, I went in for an Interview with the Vice President and direct manager for my department.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. It was a standard interview. They asked questions about my resume and gave me some background to the project I would be working on.   Answer Question
    It was done through my recruiting agency.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2008.

Basic interview routine. first phone, then 1:1 with hiring manager, finally a group/team interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to deal with changing priorities.   Answer Question