Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Communications Manager Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.

Interview Details – One the most uncomfortable and stressful interview situations I have encountered, ultimately with a negative outcome. After a phone screen with HR and the hiring manager, I was scheduled to meet about 15 people back-to-back from 9 until 2. There were several panel interviews and a few individual sessions. All of the interviews comprised behavioral questions. I didnt get the sense anyone was interested in knowing me personally or professionally, but rather assessing how I would fit into their open slot. After the grueling sessions, I received a call from HR the next day explaining that I didn't have enough recent management experience and therefore I wouldn't be further considered. Couldn't they have gleaned that from my resume or phone screen? They ultimately hired someone I know, who is quite mediocre. Sounds like I have sour grapes, but truly not. I'm glad in the end it didn't work out, because I wouldn't want to work for people like that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Senior Communications Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.