Wells Fargo

Employer Engaged

Wells Fargo Service Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Initial phone interview. Phone interview determines applicant's general phone and personal skills. Interview is question format mainly to gather information about work history as well as set expectations for the position applied.
Second is a group interview. The interview for managers, usually includes district management as well as management of the store with the current posting.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions for management revolves around current work experience and examples of success for sales as well as coaching other team members in their career advancement   Answer Question
Negotiation is possible. Maximum without regional approval is 95% of midpoint for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interviewed with a Store Manager and an HR rep

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

You have to apply online, then you usually go through an online assessment. HR will contact you if you move on to the next step. Hr then completes and interview and if you pass that you move on to interview with someone at the branch. They will be looking for sales experience. It is the #1 priority along with a great attitude.

Interview Questions
    • They will want SPECIFIC answers to questions. Be prepared to explain in detail the answers to questions.   Answer Question
    They gave me an offer that I was happy with and I accepted. They sent me an offer letter which I had to sign and send back to HR

Service Manager Interview

Good communication, interview was nothing out of the norm. typical questions

none too much

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Did a phone interview and waiting just about a month. I got an email of them going with another candidate. I interviewed for this job as well as a Personal Banker. Its a shame they have almost 100 openings in my area for bankers and they are too selective, despite the high turnover and low salary. Process is too lengthy to waste time waiting when you can be applying for other banks. HR does not return phone calls when contacted. Unorganized!

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2012.

Interviewed by two people asked what if/ what would you do type questions. Small chat to get to know

Interview Questions

Not enough money tot title

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2011.

The goal is to play up coaching skills.

They will ask questions like tell me a time when you needed more research to make.a decision? When you had to deal with an employee that would not perform how did you get them to perform?
    What will you bring to the team? What is the difference between leading and managing?

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between leading and managing?   View Answer
    • What will you bring.to.the team?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2011.

First you apply through the website. After you get a screening with recruiting. If you pass that, they will schedule your panel interview with the store manager and upper management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2010.

Easy interview. Its really just to screen out people who have no qualifications for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What are your 3 best and worst attributes. Come on. That is so played out. Be original.   Answer Question
    Gave hourly wage, I accepted.

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Just takes time. Phone interview, group interview, one on one interview, and then background check...once that is complete training is anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks and is pretty informative for the most part. Recruting goes through a third party so it is a little difficult to actually get hired on

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo Bank   View Answer
    Quick and easy