Wells Fargo

2.7

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2013.

I had a phone interview for this position. Once I passed this, I received a call for an in person interview. I met with two managers who told me about the business and what the job entails. The managers were excellent at answering all of my questions. The process went quickly and we were all satisfied.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to be flexible and needed to switch priorities because something else came up?   Answer Question
    There was not much room for negotiation besides your schedule.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2011.

First was contacted by HR for a telephone interview. Mostly delved into past experience and reviewing skill set and expertise levels, salary expectation. Lasted about an hour. HR responded back within the next week to schedule the technical interview.
    Technical Interview: It was a video-conferenced interview from their site in Sioux Falls. The manager works in east Coast, with developmentteam spread coast-to-coast! Site Manager moderated the interview. Extremely freindly interview (irrespective of whether I got selected or not, it was one experience I totally enjoyed). They wer emore focussed on knowing your expertise and basics than wanting to hear what they wanted to! In other words, honesty did pay off. Was given the offer in the next 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • Starting from basic development questions such as basic concepts of Java to extensive questions on projects mentioned in resume   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate much as I was satisfied with the jump from my previous job. They provided a lot of freedom in choosing the work time and offered unlimited work-from-home option, which were of more importance to me than the pay-packet itself.