Wells Fargo Store Manager I Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. I applied online and two weeks later received a phone call for a phone interview. I got a phone call the next day for an in person interview. A week later I received another phone call stating I made it to the final interview which was a phone interview. I had my phone interview with Regional Manager. They ended up going with an internal candidate but liked me so they gave me a chance to interview for the same position in a different district. I completed my interview yesterday and am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Store Manager I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

After I applied to the position I received an email to discuss a time to schedule our phone interview. After a very thorough phone interview with a lot of behavioral style questions you are told that they will forward your information along. I was then called a few days later to schedule a face-to-face interview with 2 District Managers. After that I was offered the position. The entire process took a few weeks. The interview is very structured and notes are being taken the entire time. The questions are already prepared and always going with the behavioral interview process.

Interview Questions

• All questions were expected. You can google behavioral questions and know exactly what you are in for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I originally asked what the salary range was during the phone interview. I was offered the maximum that was told to originally because my previous salary was very high. I later learned that was not the maximum but I am still happy with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Lancaster, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

submit to posting- email from recruiter within days to schedule phone interview-2 weeks later interview with recruiter on phone- wait 6 weeks- recruiter schedules interview with hiring manager within two days only one time/day- day of interview recruiter calls to reschedule do to a schedule conflict with interview 'panel'- wait 2 weeks- interview rescheduled with panel of hiring manager and district manager for next day as they really need to move on process. Interview was classic star format alteranting questions between district manager and hiring manager. No real surprises just be sure to practice your delivery of situation, problem, resolution and don't get frazzled by an interviewer that continually asks for more detail. They are just reading from a script. There will be at least one or two questions without an answer, pay attention to the wording ask them to repeat it , if you are stumped answer with your best accomplishment and relate it however you can- they don't care,they just need to fill in their interview boxes. Chat the interviewers up a bit and send thank you notes all over including the people you met on the way in. Don't be surprised if your interviewer is inexperienced and this appears to be the first interview, maintain your professionalism and knock it out of the park.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work through someone to resolve a customers problem. Names, dates, departments involved, dollars at risk   Answer Question

the offer was an insult, 37500 really- 20k less than comparable base pay at even smaller local banks plus you are required to be in your 'store' each day until 7pm and every Saturday if your numbers are not tracking to 150% of goal. So I would likely be getting a demotivated team and staying long and late , because the person in the position before me left for a reason.