Wells Fargo

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Consultant Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2012.

Interview Details – First thing was an interview screen followed by a case study (live) and then multiple live interviews with team members. Very specific questions that followed a format- you needed to address situation, task, action and then result for how you described a past project or how you built a team.

Interview Question – Be aware of the tendency to spring a mini-case study in the middle of a behavioral interview, e.g., so if I wanted to increase cross-selling of product y to constituency X, what would I need to do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Strategy Consultant Interview

Strategy Consultant
South San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2008.

Interview Details – There was an informal interview with three people that I would work with on a daily basis.

They asked me questions about the financial markets; asked me about my interest in financial services; asked about my experience with Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.

They also wanted to know about my experience in general; especially related to past research positions that I had. They wanted to know how I work and how I collaborate with others.

Interview Questions

• Do you stay current on the financial services industry and market movements?   View Answers (2)
  • How do you handle uncooperative or hard to work with cooworkers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Strategy Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.