Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (748)
- Personal Banker I (205)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (66)
- Phone Banker (60)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (49)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Phone Banker I (38)
- Bank Teller (35)
- Lead Teller (34)
- Intern (32)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Part Time Teller (28)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (23)
- Credit Analyst (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- CSSR (17)
- Store Manager (17)
- Analyst (17)
- Banker (15)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (13)
- Licensed Personal Banker (13)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (13)
- Service Manager (12)
- Underwriter (12)
- Summer Financial Analyst (10)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
- CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER (10)
Technical Project Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.
This was a 18 month contract and they were looking for a seasoned PM. The HR from a popular consulting company called me and setup an initial interview. In the first 10 min of the interview the Program manager saw potential and called me for an in person interview without wasting my time.
Then in 2-3 days I went in person to Wells fargo SFO building. Met with Dev Managers, Release Manager, PMO Manager and in 2 days I got the offer.
Very quick and simple.
- 1.What challenges you face during deployment and how will you resolve?
2.What artifacts will you keep in PM repository ? 1 Answer
I did not negotiated as the HR said that's the best they can do.
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Technical Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).
Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you recovered from it.
- After realizing the inconsistency of the data I put a stop to downing the equipment until further research and checking could be done. Answer Question
Technical Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2011.
Two phone interviews, and I was hired. It was easier because I was an internal candidate.