Wells Fargo

Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.6

685 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I was told after I quit from Wells Fargo that they would rehire me. I was told by a recruiter from their phone bank that she "refuses" even consider rehires. The branch had me come in for 4 interviews. I interviewed with the pretentious district manager who explained to me that they don't like to hire rehires. I called the recruiter and branch to see if I got the job and they kept avoiding me. They told me to call back in a few days and so I did and then AGAIN was told to call back on a different day. I never received a phone call telling me I did or did not get the job. I feel I was not hired due to working for the company before...

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied online, took assessment, group interview with about 11 others, one on one interview with hiring manager. Group interview not bad at all, very friendly environment. Human Resources lady was down to earth and took notes on all our answers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe accomplishment, challenges that occurred, and what you learned about yourself.
      Describe a goal set for yourself, how long to achieve it, most difficult part, what you learned about self.
      Describe challenging situation, outcome?
      ALL PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS should be described.
        Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied online and within a week I was contacted by the recruiter. I was set up on Interview 1 about the end July, Interview 2 about the middle of august, then Interview 3 about the first part of September of 2013.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few different questions due to the interview consisting of prescribed questions from a packet of papers.   View Answer
    There was none.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

First you had to complete online test questions, then you had a group interview, then a store interview one on one with the store manager, and then you take drug test and background check

Interview Questions
    we would like to extend you an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2014.

The interview process is interesting. Once I applied I received an email asking me to select an interview date and time. The interview was a panel/group interview with a recruiter. That interview lasted about an hour. The very next morning, and received a call from the recruiter letting me know about the branch she was going to refer me to. She then emailed the Service Manager and that afternoon I received a call from the Manager asking me to come in for a 1:1 interview. That interview lasted about 45minutes. Hey told me he was going to review his notes that he had taken during the interview and that the recruiter would be in touch. The very next day, the recruiter called me to let me know that the manager was impressed and wanted to extend me the offer. From the time I applied for the position, the interview process has taken about a week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to control a difficult situation. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe two(2) situations where you offered excellent customer service to a customer. How did you go about assisting that particular customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to reach the goal either as a team or individual. How did you accomplish that goal?   Answer Question
    N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2014.

Applied online got a response after two weeks group interview with 8 other people made you stand and introduce yourself and asked why you want to work for Wells Fargo then asked three questions for the rest off the process

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you have had a goal? Did you achieve it? How did you feel?   Answer Question
    • Name your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • State time you had to deal with an upset customer? What was the outcome? What did you learn   Answer Question

Pay is 11.33

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2014.

Group interview with about 16 people. Everyone took turns answering questions. Be prepared to have at least three different ways of answering questions because at least one other person is going to say what you had in mind. And associate your answers with work expierence that would coincide with the bank. Cash handeling etc..

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Wells Fargo?   View Answer

Teller Interview

Very normal interview questions and process. Took about two weeks before start. I applied online and received a phone call about a week after to set up an interview in person.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I was part of a group interview in which there were roughly twelve other. interviewees. Luckily I had seen some of the questions that were asked because of posts on here; the two main questions regarded a time when you went above and beyond to give great customer service, and why you see yourself at Wells Fargo. The interview discussion was focused largely on sales and customer service ability, as those are the main components to the position. The interviewer had brought along the district manager and a branch manager, and they all pitched in to explain the day-to-day operations of being a teller. Overall it was a painless experience!

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.   View Answer
    • Why do you see yourself as a teller for Wells Fargo? What draws you to finance, and what about Wells Fargo in specific attracts you?   Answer Question

I wasn't formally offered a position, but was encouraged that I would be offered a second interview. Unfortunately, my class schedule won't allow for me to attend two weeks of full-time training.