Wells Fargo

Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

Applied online, on Wells Fargo Careers, and received an email to schedule a group interview. I attended the group interview of about 12 people a week later. Shortly after the interview I was called by a branch manager to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by the Service Manager and lead teller.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.

Got an email about 2 weeks after I applied to set up a time for interview. It was a group interview, there were about ten of us. We watched a video on Wells Fargo, and the position. We went around introducing ourselves, what we wanted to do in the company, what our future goals were, and what kind of experience we had. They also wanted to know our preferred location, and hours.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a professional goal(preferably sales related) that you had to reach. How did you reach it, what did you do, how long did it take, and what was the impact?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2012.

The process was a joke. I completed an online app. A recruiter called and scheduled a group interview on Rainbow in Las Vegas. The online instructions gave directions to the location which I followed. As I arrived my GPS was telling me to go 1/4 mile farther but I followed the WF directions which led me to a maze of office buildings, never getting to the location. Went back and followed my GPS and arrived. The facilitator asked for our references which luckily at the last minute I had grabbed since the online instructions did not mention this detail; they however did say not to wear jeans or tennis shoes and to bring a pen (duh). We were asked how far we were willing to drive for $10 hr, up to 20 miles. When applying online you specifically select a certain branch that had the opening so this seemed like the old "bait and switch". At the end she stated we would be emailed a decline or move on to the next step by Friday 4:00 pm. Never go an email, had to check the status of my app online to find I had an offer to a location outside my desired travel distance.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult, check online, there are helpful typical questions and be prepared with your own answers.   Answer Question

I applied to work in a certain branch but was offered a position considerably farther than I am willing to drive. A complete waste of time, my online app stated the location I desired to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2011.

I applied online and took an IQ / Intelligence test, then about 5 days later received an email to call 800 and spoke with a representative and scheduled a group appointment a week later. There were about 12 people, first they explained the position you applied for, the benefits. Then they ask to introduce ourselves: name, work related background, why you want to work for them, hours and days available to work, future career goals, and if you are bilingual. After that they ask you to tell about a specific customer experience, the approach and the final outcome. Pretty easy they said they would let you know if you didnt get the job by email before Friday (3 days later). If you got the job a store manager will call you back for a 1-1 interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2010.

Hiring process in order of events:

(1) Fill out application on-line
    (2) Few days later got an e-mail to call a number
    (3) Called the number verified employment and asked standard interview questions and scheduled group interview
    (4) Attended group interview; asked a variety of questions. Some examples include: Tell us about yourself, difficult customer situation and how you dealt with it etc.
    (5) Call from 2 of the branches to set-up an interview
    (6) Went to interview- standard questions such as: Do you like to win or lose? Tell us about your work experience?

After the last interview I lost all interest in this company- it is clear from the group interview the most important interest is their bottom line (net profit). Which is understandable being it's a business; however, their meager $10/hour pay is a direct reflection of how much they value experience, education, and skills. Regardless of your experience/education that is what you get paid.

Hope this helps! Good luck on your future endeavors should it be Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question asked all standard interview questions. Tell me about a time that you had a difficult customer how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question