Wells Fargo Teller Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA

2.8

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA
Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

The hiring was basically a group interview. They ask you a bunch of questions, then you watch a 15 minute video. From there they thank you for coming & let you know that they will keep in touch if they liked you. They never did contact me, but I think part of that was because they initially didnt even have my name on the roster ..bummer.

Interview Questions
  • They ask you to share personal stories, which might have been hard because you have to try to stand out in the group of stories.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

apply and schedule appointment online make sure you do well on the screen test otherwise you do not get interviews. the interview about 1 hour and 20 minutes 3 question to answer. customer service exp, sales exp, achievement.

Anonymous Employee  in  Concord, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2013.

I submitted an application online and was prompted to choose a group interview time. I selected a date (for about a week later) and arrived at the location. Once I was there, there were about 6 candidates and one main person doing the interview. There was a manager from one of the branches sitting in on the interview and spoke briefly about working in her location and how she has moved up. We listened to information and filed out a sheet with our availabilities on it and watched a video. After about 30-45 minutes we had to go around the table and answer three questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had a difficult customer and you made a sale   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasant Hill, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

Mostly SALES questions

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I had interviewed with a mid age lady who is the branch manager. The interview was pretty easy and straightforward. However, she was rude and critical. Honestly, the qualifications and requirements of a teller position are really minimum. But she was trying to scare me with the monthly quotas and referrals we have to meet per day. And she even questioned me why do I think cash handling is a simple task for me. I felt like I got insulted.

Anonymous Employee  in  Brentwood, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

Applied online, within a few days, if you scored high enough, you'll get a group interview. My group was 11 people. Amity was very nice and thorough. Be on time, prep your responses, and don't be nervous. Be one of the first to volunteer, be confident and follow directions. That's how to Ace this interview.

First you will give your name, why you chose WF, your strengths, work experience, and what your future career goals. Be honest here, but be direct. Don't mumble, make eye contact, smile often . Be outgoing and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a difficult situation. Give the situation, how you resolved it, and what both parties involved learned (how you were impacted)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2011.

Got called a couple weeks after I applied. Had a couple question phone interview. Was asked to attend a group interview consisted of 12 people and were asked 2 questions each.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Livermore, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

1.Email
    2.Phone Call
    3. Group Interview
    4. 2 on 1 interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.   View Answer
    Simple and constructive

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2011.

First you get called by recruiiter. then group interview then a manager of a branch will call you if they want to proceed. be prepared to sell something like a pen or stapler talk about your biggest weakness and strength, and a few questions like name a time you had to deal with an angry customer what did u do? and always SMILE very important.

Anonymous Employee  in  Vallejo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2012.

I applied online was sent an email to take personaloty test. Recieved an email about 2 days later scheduling a group interview in santa rosa ca. I went to the group interview which included 9 other people. Awe watched a video. Was asked about 3 simple questions. Recieved a called fr a recruiter a week later informing me I passed the group interview and the service manager should be calling to schedule an inyerview. I got a call a week later to schedule that interview for the following week. The interview to me seemed to fo well. But I never recieved a call back. Got a call 3 weejs later after I called to follow up and was informed the position was filled . Their process as you can see is reeeeally lonv .

Interview Questions

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!