Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Texas

133 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

Applied online. Attended Job Fair. Interviewed by a recruiter at the job fair. The recruiter was very intimidating but I tried not to sweat or get nervous. I gave her all the correct answers. Mostly she asked about sales experience. I'd previously worked at a small loan company and we had minor sales goals to meet so I was able to give examples from my previous job. Was told to sit back down.

Waited about 1/2 hour and had an interview with a supervisor. I was even more nervous because I expected to go over sales and numbers experience. Fortunately for me we only went through it briefly. The interviewer asked me general interview questions. I'd mentioned that I'd been referred by a previous employee and the interviewer happened to recognize that person. I think the interviewer felt that then I kind of new the job role a bit more. Right away we went over the day to day job duties. I felt comfortable afterwards but still a little unsure. That very same day I received a call from the recruiter for a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to work for Wells Fargo. I sometimes think it's a trick question but obviously I answered 10.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

The hiring process moves very quickly at Wells Fargo. In fact I had an offer the morning following my interview. I had a phone screening and a panel type interview with all the managers within my department since all of them were in need for someone to fill a vacancy on their teams.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult. Just the usual "When have you ever disagreed with your management" or "What is your biggest fear." I hate those questions, but seems to be the theme for interviews these days. Bottom line is that they are very picky and by the book when it comes to hiring. So, if you have made it to the in person interview phase, your chances are pretty good. I would just be honest and highlight your skills and speak to your problem solving abilities.   Answer Question
    For the position I accepted, there was no negotiation, which was made clear several times. I rolled the dice and tried but was not successful. Figured it would work since I exceeded the minimum requirements the job demanded, but no luck. I took a pay cut to boost my resume. Stayed there for six months and left.

Loan Doc Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Got phone interview first. Ask basic questions on the phone. Panel interview with 5-6 people. They went around taking turn asking questions. Waited a week for a return call. Accepted offer and started work 2 weeks later.

Negotiation wasn't given

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2012.

Really brief interview. Nothing alarming. I expected to be asked more about my experience; however, the interviewer knew people I'd worked with at several of my former employers. I was questioned more about who I knew and how much I remember about them than about my experience. I guess the interviewer planned to ask my former co-workers more information about me.

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nacogdoches, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Applied online via the WF careers website. Emailed the Branch Manager of the location I applied to, as a follow up. I was contacted 3 days later by the District Supervisor for WFA. My basic qualifications were reviewed via phone. Attended an in person interview with the District Supervisor and Branch Manager. Interview went well. I was told that I knew how to answer the questions perfectly, and that I was definitely in the pool of prospective candidates. I was told from that point on, it was all up to HR and that process would take another 2+ weeks. After over a month in the entire process, I received an insensitive, informal, automated rejection email from Wells Fargo recruiting. You would think that after weekly, personal contact with the Area Manager, that they would have the decency to give you a personal phone call or email explaining why I was not qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty self-explanatory. They were looking for STAR based interview answers. Be sure to express your desire to grow with the company.   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2012.

Wells Fargo uses the Adler interview technique which is centered around accomplishments. It is focused mainly around accomplishments, so there won't be many typical interview questions that you would expect. They are looking for you to be able to describe tasks you had to accomplish in previous positions, how you reacted and what the results were.

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Met with 3 other candidates 30 miles away from my home in a meet and greet setting. The HR Rep stated that I would be recommended to move forward. I had to call them back weeks later. Had a group interview where age was a factor

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how my age would be a problem in keeping up with the systems and processes   View Answer

Morgtage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bedford, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2010.

The initerview on both sides seemed to go good. Wells Fargo is a great company and I would love to work there again. I was a Loan Officer before but my interview was for a underwriter.

Interview Questions
    • They ask me to start from memory the details from top to bottom of a appraisal   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2013.

Applied online with their website. Got an automated group interview after questionnaire. Selected interview date and time. Group interview conducted, We were 9 applicants. Got a phone interview within 3 days. Got phone call to accept offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiations.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2010.

They contacted me around two weeks after i submitted my application by phone. They asked me to set up a time to have an over the phone interview. Then they called me had an interview for about one hour. I answered questions regarding experience all the way to salary that i wanted.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!