Wells Fargo Underwriter I Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

I applied online with no feedback.A friend of the family was willing to speak with a dept head who did interview me and later 2wks called and made an offer..Great peolple at wells fargo

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the most difficult on the job situation you had to deal with   View Answer
  • are you afraid to ask for help   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Phone interview, then face to face with two managers.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you want to come to work in the morning?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2012.

Phone interview with a recruiter, Situational Based. In-person interview two days later with two managers, again asking situational questions and how they were handled in my previous positions. E.G. - Describe a situation where you were presented with a challenge. What did you do to overcome that challenge?

Job posting was rather vague, recruiter did not quite elaborate on what type of underwriting the position entailed other than "mortgages." The position was actually for "forensic underwriting" as I found out during the face-to-face. Seemed like an interesting position although not what I was originally looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you were competitive   View Answer

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!