Wells Fargo Underwriter III Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Submitted my resume to Wells Fargo career site; A recruiter called me that day and set up an interview at a job fair in Portland the following week. I was signed during the job fair interview.

Hiring bonus available for those relocating or qualified in position with experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

I was contacted and scheduled an interview with the manager. The interview took about an hour and went very well. The next day I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • How does your previous work experience relate to this position.   View Answer
    The benefits are straight forward, it is important to research the pay scale based on experience before negotiating for a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2010.

Phone interview with Staffing Agency, 1:1 interview, background check, offer/salary nogotation.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had a situation/issue with your supervisor   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

I had three interviews - the first was a screening conversation conducted over the phone, and then two in-person interview with a hiring manager and a department manager

Interview Questions
    • Questions concerning my knowledge of an industry that I was only mildly familiar with.   View Answer
    I accepted the offer as is.