Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (754)
- Personal Banker I (208)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (66)
- Phone Banker (60)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (51)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Phone Banker I (38)
- Bank Teller (35)
- Lead Teller (34)
- Intern (32)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Part Time Teller (29)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (23)
- Credit Analyst (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Store Manager (18)
- Analyst (17)
- CSSR (17)
- Banker (15)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (13)
- Licensed Personal Banker (13)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (13)
- Service Manager (12)
- Underwriter (11)
- Summer Financial Analyst (10)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
- CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER (10)
Underwriter III Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in March 2013.
Submitted my resume to Wells Fargo career site; A recruiter called me that day and set up an interview at a job fair in Portland the following week. I was signed during the job fair interview.
Hiring bonus available for those relocating or qualified in position with experience.
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Underwriter III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Cleveland, OH) in June 2012.
I was contacted and scheduled an interview with the manager. The interview took about an hour and went very well. The next day I was offered the job.
- How does your previous work experience relate to this position. 1 Answer
The benefits are straight forward, it is important to research the pay scale based on experience before negotiating for a job.
Underwriter III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2010.
Phone interview with Staffing Agency, 1:1 interview, background check, offer/salary nogotation.
- Tell me about a time that you had a situation/issue with your supervisor 1 Answer
Underwriter III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in March 2010.
I had three interviews - the first was a screening conversation conducted over the phone, and then two in-person interview with a hiring manager and a department manager
- Questions concerning my knowledge of an industry that I was only mildly familiar with. 1 Answer
I accepted the offer as is.