Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had three interviews - the first was a screening conversation conducted over the phone, and then two in-person interview with a hiring manager and a department manager

Interview Question – Questions concerning my knowledge of an industry that I was only mildly familiar with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer as is.

Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume to Wells Fargo career site; A recruiter called me that day and set up an interview at a job fair in Portland the following week. I was signed during the job fair interview.

Negotiation Details – Hiring bonus available for those relocating or qualified in position with experience.

Very Easy Interview

Cleveland, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted and scheduled an interview with the manager. The interview took about an hour and went very well. The next day I was offered the job.

Interview Question – How does your previous work experience relate to this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The benefits are straight forward, it is important to research the pay scale based on experience before negotiating for a job.

Saint Louis, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Staffing Agency, 1:1 interview, background check, offer/salary nogotation.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had a situation/issue with your supervisor   View Answer

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!