Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Washington State

2.7

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

I had three interviews - the first was a screening conversation conducted over the phone, and then two in-person interview with a hiring manager and a department manager

Interview Questions
    • Questions concerning my knowledge of an industry that I was only mildly familiar with.   View Answer
    I accepted the offer as is.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Vernon, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2012.

Applied online, I was chosen for an interview and was sent an email asking me to attend an interview at the local branch. It was quite odd. You walk into a room and sit at a table with 8 other people all interviewing at the same time. She would ask a question and then each person would have to answer the questions, Very awkward and intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me a time when you made a outstanding sale and please give us as much detail as possible. Here 8 others sit there staring at you listening to your answer.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2012.

I applied online. Went and was interviewed by the manager and service manager. Then I was interviewed by the district manager. It was pretty generic. Nothing memorable.

Interview Questions
    • why did you only work for your previous employer for 3 months.   View Answer
    no, they simply told me my salary.

Summer Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

received an interview after applying through a college career center. met a strategist on campus. waiting to hear back concerning the next round of interviews. the job dealt with analysis and research of borrowers.

Interview Questions
    • technical questions dealing to a credit worthiness of a company   Answer Question

Senior Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

There were many hours of interviews, with as many as seven different people from various locations throughout the country, on several occasions. Process was long, not terribly well organized, and disjointed. Given the merger with Wachovia, not certain the internal politics and/or culture had yet been decided upon. No group consensus reached. Therefore, hiring for this position remains at a standstill after 8 months despite promises and assurances otherwise.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?   View Answer

Home Mortgage Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

You want to be very clear on how you can benifit the loan officer you will be working with

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynnwood, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied online. Three interviews total. 1 group interview, 1 branch manager, 1 district manager.
    Group interview: about 7 people. Two STAR type questions. (name one time where you went above and beyond for a customer/dealt with a difficult customer)- who benefited/outcome. One sales goal experience

Interview Questions
    • Branch manager: it is wednesday morning and you realize you are very, very behind sales goals for the week/month of referrals. What would you do?   Answer Question
    no negotation. wage starts at $11.00/hr in WA

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2012.

Had a 30 minute phone interview after applying online. The top 10 candidates were called out of a few hundred applicants. They were trying to fill the position as soon as possible. It was a very professional phone interview and they asked detailed questions. I would say that if I was doing it all over again that I would have tried to prepare for the technical questions more.

Interview Questions
    • If you were evaluating the creditworthiness of a company which financial statements would you look at and why?   View Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Puyallup, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

I met the district manager at a career fair in Seattle. I then talked to him several times on the phone and through email about Wells Fargo Financial and he answered all of my questions. He then set up an interview for me with a branch manager at one of the branches.

The interview itself was 1 on 1 and semi-casual. It honestly took about 2 hours but I did ask a lot of questions about the company. The branch manager let me talk to one of the credit managers at the branch and I talked to her for about 15 minutes. She was very informative about the position.

The office looked nice. There weren't any real offices, but everyone had their own desks and work-spaces.

It did seem like I was talking to someone who worked in sales. At times he seemed distracted and liked to interrupt. He would often ask the same question two or three times in different wording which made my job difficult for fear that I was repeating the same answers over and over. All in all, it wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't an experience that left me wanting to work there.

Interview Questions
    • How did you motivate a team that you were the leader of?   Answer Question

I read too many negative reviews about the credit manager position and didn't want to live my life in sales.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2011.

Quick basic phone interview, then invited to group interview, then two weeks later invited to specific branch for 1 on 1 interview.

Straight forward.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!