Wells Fargo

35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Part Time Teller Interview

Part Time Teller
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied part time teller position online. After 3 days, I received email to schedule a group interview. I went to group interview, total has 9 people in the group. Interviewer introduced wells fargo teller position's benefits. Then she asked few questions. (introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? What is your favorite dessert? )Group Interview lasted 1 hour. A week later, I received phone call to schedule a interview with branch manger and manager assistant. Two of them interview me, asked few questions((introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? Tell us how do you learn a new thing? What's your cash handling experience? How many language you can speak? How did you achieve your sales quota in previous job? )

Interview Question – What's your favorite dessert?   Answer Question

Underwriter III Interview

Underwriter III
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had three interviews - the first was a screening conversation conducted over the phone, and then two in-person interview with a hiring manager and a department manager

Interview Question – Questions concerning my knowledge of an industry that I was only mildly familiar with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer as is.

Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend, super easy. Met with the service manager and branch manager and was offered the position in less than a week

Negotiation Details – asked for more pay, they were able to offer $ .50 than intieally offered per hour.

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty easy process, hiring manager called me, interviewed me over the phone, then I met the branch manager for an in person interview. I was offered the job two days later.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an email two weeks later,asking for a group interview.

Interview Question – why wells fargo? Briefly explain your work experience and career goal. What's your greatest accomplishment (retail)? What's your exceptional customer service experience?   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Got a call from the branch manager asking me to go interview the day after. Feeling they need people right the way. Wen there and do some simple questions. We been doing well and talks a lot.

Interview Question – I didn't get any difficult ones, most questions are like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Business Specialist
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – The interview was over the phone and in person. I had to interview with both the branch and district manager. I was asked about my outside sales abilities and business acumen. I was also told that the goals would be challenging. I was offered the position after the two interview process.

Interview Question – What would you tell a new business prospect when you walk in on a cold call?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – Heard about openings within the company from current employee. Applied online for Wells Fargo on 11/14, emailed me an assessment same day, informed me that I passed upon completion and then provided me with a link for a location to sign up for an interview slot at the provided earliest date and time; which was on 11/26. Had a group interview with 5 other candidates and 2 interviewers (Recruiter and Store Manager) I then got an email stating that the position I applied for had been canceled on 11/30. However, I received a phone call from the Manager of another location that day (11/30) stating that my Recruiter had emailed him my information and requested to set up an interview if I was interested. Recruited emailed me afterward stating that she believed I'd be a great fit for that location. I met with the Manager 12/4 for an hour. Before the interview was completed he brought his Assistant Branch Manger in to introduce himself. Assistant Manager then asked me a few questions to get to know me better.Once the interview was over, Manager told me he would contact me by Friday 12/6 upon making any decisions. Within an hour of my interview being complete heard back from another Recruiter (as mine is on Vaca) and she extended me an offer contingent upon my background check and fingerprints clearing (Which it will!) I will work on 12/9!

Interview Question – How would/did I handle coaching of employees that did not meet or exceed expectations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation not needed. Offered me great compensation based off my previous experience.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – 100% behavioral. Easy interview. Walk me through resume, what are your career goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Focus on communication and sales. Interview with 4 people total.

Interview Question – Pitch a credit card to a customer   Answer Question

Home Mortgage Consultant Junior Interview

Home Mortgage Consultant Junior
Tacoma, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – You want to be very clear on how you can benifit the loan officer you will be working with

Interview Question – How you can help the Sr loan officer succeed   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo interview questions and advice in Washington State. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.