Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2015

Wells Fargo Bank Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

First you apply then you will get an email asking when the best time is to get a phone interview with the times listed, after the phone interview they will email you and let you know if you passed to get a one on one interview in person

Interview Questions

• The hard question was how did you go above and beyond to deal with a difficult customer. The others are fairly easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

They let me know how much I would get paid an hour and asked me if that was okay.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I dislikes the hiring process. The regional manager was very unprepared. I felt as though I was bothering him and wasting his time. He entered wanting to end the interview before it started.

Interview Questions

• Asked me scenario questions   1 Answer

Wells Fargo Bank Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

First you go through a phone interview with an HR person. Then you are invited to a group interview. If they like you then they make you an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Washington, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

I apply on line, got a call and was schedule for an interview and got my interview.

Interview Questions

• avarage questions, nothing really hard   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered a figure and i gladdly accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Jose, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Based on my experience it was not overly difficult. If you have experience and met your numbers in the previous bank they will give you a chance. I was interviewed by the sales manager and his direct report the regional who was more business than the sales manager. The interview in my case was more of a recruiting effort on the bank side.

Interview Questions

• What strategies do you have in place to meet and exceed your goals? Why do you want to work at Wells?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Duluth, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with different managers and finally branch manager and received a job offer about a week later. There was one panel interview with a few different manager and before i accepted the job i was able to job shadow one of the bankers for a few hours to make sure it was a position I wanted to take.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple... i knew what to expect with the salary and with my experience. They offered me an amount and explained how the bonuses worked and i accepted.