Wells Real Estate Funds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds.

Interview Details – The company has a very thorough interview process. There is a phone interview with an HR rep, then you must take a series of personality and skill tests. You'll have an in-person interview in the office, meeting with multiple people. Finally, if you make it to the last step, you'll have an interview with a psychiatrist who I assume specializes in fitting candidates for jobs.

Interview Question – Questions about how to deal with difficult personalities and/or people that don't get you what you need.   Answer Question

Client Services Specialist Interview

Client Services Specialist

Interview Details – I interviewed with a hiring supervisor, a hiring manager, 2 potential colleagues, and eventually the head of Human Resources. I also had to interview with a third party consultant who conducted a series of personality and aptitude tests. Once I cleared all of those hurdles, I was sent for a drug screening.

Interview Question – Are you competitive   View Answer

Negotiation Details – didn't negotiate

General Interview

General
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds in December 2010.

Interview Details – Average interview process

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds in July 2008.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. Next was an on-site interview which lasted about three hours. There were three rounds, each lasting an hour. The sessions were mostly casual, with a few behavioral questions and some focus on my accounting experience. I received nothing but positive feedback and my recruiter said likewise.

Then I was scheduled to see a behavioral psychologist. He gives you a bunch of psych tests, mostly personality and IQ stuff. Then he interviews you. I didn't make it past this part.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wells Real Estate Funds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Real Estate Funds interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Real Estate Funds employees and interview candidates.