Wells Real Estate Funds Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Real Estate Funds

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The company has a very thorough interview process. There is a phone interview with an HR rep, then you must take a series of personality and skill tests. You'll have an in-person interview in the office, meeting with multiple people. Finally, if you make it to the last step, you'll have an interview with a psychiatrist who I assume specializes in fitting candidates for jobs.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how to deal with difficult personalities and/or people that don't get you what you need.   Answer Question

Client Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds.

Interview

I interviewed with a hiring supervisor, a hiring manager, 2 potential colleagues, and eventually the head of Human Resources. I also had to interview with a third party consultant who conducted a series of personality and aptitude tests. Once I cleared all of those hurdles, I was sent for a drug screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds (Norcross, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

Average interview process

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Real Estate Funds in July 2008.

Interview

I first had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. Next was an on-site interview which lasted about three hours. There were three rounds, each lasting an hour. The sessions were mostly casual, with a few behavioral questions and some focus on my accounting experience. I received nothing but positive feedback and my recruiter said likewise. Then I was scheduled to see a behavioral psychologist. He gives you a bunch of psych tests, mostly personality and IQ stuff. Then he interviews you. I didn't make it past this part.