Welocalize Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Welocalize.

Phone interview, then interview in person. Two weeks later they will let you know if you're selected or not. Small company but seems to let people go easily. When they are letting someone go, they will have you train that person.

Maps Quality Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Welocalize in July 2014.

They take you to the place where you will work and the manager will interview you on the tasks you will be doing. The overall process is very simple and they have the recruiters very well trained. The support given is very top level, specially in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • the questions are simple and focused on your tasks that you will be carrying out.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Welocalize.

Got in contact with HR, they forwarded my resume to the appropriate manager. I had one face-to-face interview, and one phone interview. I had an offer within a week.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Welocalize in October 2013.

With WELOCALIZE Rep, it was very professional yet very pleasant, and it went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • During the group interview that I was in at the client's site, one of the interviewers told me to tell the group how old I was when I came to the U.S. to live and how long I have lived. As I was the oldest in that group, I was both stunned and upset a little. But I maintained myself cool and lived through it. But they need to learn that asking candidate's age is against the law.   Answer Question
    Very easy and quick.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Welocalize in September 2009.

phone screen + onsite

Project Coordinator Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Welocalize in March 2008.

The review was nothing special but the regular questions about this industry. I came prepared with questions showing the interest in the company. The interviewers were nice.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate yourself between detailed-oriented and responsiveness?   View Answer