Welocalize

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Cupertino, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Welocalize in October 2013.

Interview Details – With WELOCALIZE Rep, it was very professional yet very pleasant, and it went very smoothly.

Interview Question – During the group interview that I was in at the client's site, one of the interviewers told me to tell the group how old I was when I came to the U.S. to live and how long I have lived. As I was the oldest in that group, I was both stunned and upset a little. But I maintained myself cool and lived through it. But they need to learn that asking candidate's age is against the law.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy and quick.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Welocalize.

Interview Details – Got in contact with HR, they forwarded my resume to the appropriate manager. I had one face-to-face interview, and one phone interview. I had an offer within a week.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Welocalize in September 2009.

Interview Details – phone screen + onsite

Interview Question – what's your weak points as PM?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

The process took a day - interviewed at Welocalize in March 2008.

Interview Details – The review was nothing special but the regular questions about this industry. I came prepared with questions showing the interest in the company. The interviewers were nice.

Interview Question – How would you rate yourself between detailed-oriented and responsiveness?   View Answer

Worked for Welocalize? Contribute to the Community!