Welspun Group

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Welspun Group

Interview Details – There was no interview since I was nominated from the university.

Interview Question – There was no question.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Anjār (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Welspun Group in August 2009.

Interview Details – Good and hard question needed to be answered technical specification & good overall attitude is needed

Interview Question – Technical should be strong   Answer Question

Manager (Project Management) Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Welspun Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – Got interview call through email. It was a long interview around 50 minutes based on Project Planning & Project Management techniques.

Interview Question – I was judged for thorough & deep understanding of Project Planning techniques viz.. CPM, PERT, Primavera & MS Project applications.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Mandya (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Welspun Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – First the HR Dept. called me regarding the vacancy in Electrical dept. & later on followed by Electrical dept Sr. Manager's telephonic interview and later on called me for face to face interview.
After one week I have the final interview & result on the same day but provided me the offer letter on mail after 2 days.

Interview Question – If there is problem in Welding Fluctuation , then how will you overcome it?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Welspun Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Welspun Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Welspun Group employees and interview candidates.