Wendel Duchscherer Architects

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Amherst, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wendel Duchscherer Architects in March 2010.

Interview Details – multiple interviews, month long wait and bam a job. Company mostly hire experienced staff from western NY or UB grads which is right next store. Expect multiple interviews and people coming and going constantly.

Interview Question – why would you want to move to buffalo?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation for the most part

Intern Architect Interview

Intern Architect
Alexandria, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wendel Duchscherer Architects.

Interview Details – The principal of the office and I emailed back and forth to set up a day and time. One on one interview process. We reviewed my portfolios and resume; and we went over office protocol (hours, vacation, health insurance, etc.). Pleasant dialogue during the interview. I had the chance to ask questions at the end of the interview, and the principal was honest and helpful in the answers given.

Interview Question – I was asked for my expected pay, which I hadn’t anticipated.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were made.

Very Easy Interview

Architect Interview

Architect
Amherst, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendel Duchscherer Architects in November 2009.

Interview Details – easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Wendel Duchscherer Architects? Contribute to the Community!