Wendy's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

After submitting my application I received a call within 5 hours to schedule an interview. At the interview the manager was late. She had a "when can you start" attitude. I gave her a date, and she said she'd run my background check and get back to me. After a few days of not hearing anything, I called at least once a day for about a week and left several messages. Finally after a week I got an answer. They seem unorganized, frazzled even, but I need the job, so.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Tell me about yourself. Give examples of negative experiences with customers and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

3 interview process had to meet with 3 different people, they valued the job for more then its worth but when you need the money you take what you can get, so I accepted the offer they gave me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Roanoke Red Sulphur Springs, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

They basically drill you. It is a month long process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about previous employers taking notes etc   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Apex, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

3 separate interviews with BM, DM and HR

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Memphis, TN) in April 2009.

Interview

applied online , received call in about week , had two interview with district manager 1. ask about past experiences, job duties and tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes negotiable, your experience elevates for your salary.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Erie, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

2 separate interviews and was very consistant

Interview Questions

• about personal life issues   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was you take it or leave it

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted through their staffing agency. Was interviewed by the staffing agent and was made an offer. Met with the franchise owner two days later and was made the final offer and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had an offer on the table from another restaurant and Wendy's said they could beat that offer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in December 2011.

Interview

the interview process for the assistant manager position at wendy's in california was way too long. i needed a job bad but they took me through many meetings, phone calls and interviews with multiple people that took over three weeks. i can not be out of a job for that long with no money! everyone was nice to me but it didn't seem like people loved their job.