Wendy's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

After submitting my application I received a call within 5 hours to schedule an interview. At the interview the manager was late. She had a "when can you start" attitude. I gave her a date, and she said she'd run my background check and get back to me. After a few days of not hearing anything, I called at least once a day for about a week and left several messages. Finally after a week I got an answer. They seem unorganized, frazzled even, but I need the job, so.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Tell me about yourself. Give examples of negative experiences with customers and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

3 interview process had to meet with 3 different people, they valued the job for more then its worth but when you need the money you take what you can get, so I accepted the offer they gave me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Red Sulphur Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Roanoke Red Sulphur Springs, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

They basically drill you. It is a month long process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about previous employers taking notes etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Staten Island, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

easy interview, just want to get to know you. they talk to you for a while than u come and set you up for a second interview than you meet the crew and get to know the job and what you will be doing

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Apex, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

3 separate interviews with BM, DM and HR

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Memphis, TN) in April 2009.

Interview

applied online , received call in about week , had two interview with district manager 1. ask about past experiences, job duties and tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes negotiable, your experience elevates for your salary.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Erie, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

2 separate interviews and was very consistant

Interview Questions

• about personal life issues   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was you take it or leave it

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted through their staffing agency. Was interviewed by the staffing agent and was made an offer. Met with the franchise owner two days later and was made the final offer and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had an offer on the table from another restaurant and Wendy's said they could beat that offer.