Wendy's

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details – The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.

Very Easy Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in April 2009.

Interview Details – applied online , received call in about week , had two interview with district manager 1. ask about past experiences, job duties and tasks.

Interview Question – the question were job related. Nothing hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes negotiable, your experience elevates for your salary.

Apex, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2010.

Interview Details – 3 separate interviews with BM, DM and HR

Interview Question – everything is pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Roanoke Red Sulphur Springs, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2013.

Interview Details – They basically drill you. It is a month long process.

Interview Question – They ask you about previous employers taking notes etc   View Answer

Erie, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2008.

Interview Details – 2 separate interviews and was very consistant

Interview Question – about personal life issues   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was you take it or leave it

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted through their staffing agency. Was interviewed by the staffing agent and was made an offer. Met with the franchise owner two days later and was made the final offer and accepted the position.

Interview Question – How do you motivate your co-workers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had an offer on the table from another restaurant and Wendy's said they could beat that offer.

Assistant Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in December 2011.

Interview Details – the interview process for the assistant manager position at wendy's in california was way too long. i needed a job bad but they took me through many meetings, phone calls and interviews with multiple people that took over three weeks. i can not be out of a job for that long with no money! everyone was nice to me but it didn't seem like people loved their job.

Interview Question – Why was you applying for this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!