Wendy's

1.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Really easy! Only one interview with any manager! its a one on one interview. There really isn't much to say because the people that will interview are amazing and easy going

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

I had one interview. It was nice and brief. Was offered job on the spot but the wage was not as good as I would like... So I declined the job.

Interview Questions
    • How can the company benefit from you working at Wendy's?   Answer Question

Had a better opportunity.

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Wendy's.

Pretty casual. Asked some personality question and availability questions

Interview Questions

I got a food service job as a host at another restaurant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in July 2013.

I walked in and asked if they were hiring. An employee pointed me to a sign that how all the information I needed. I applied as soon as I got home. I heard from them a couple of weeks later. I had a one on one interview. I was asked questions that I felt had nothing to do with the job I was applying for. I know they were to get me talking, but I would have rather had less personal questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in June 2013.

Literally when Margarita, the manager, was interviewing me she did not ask me any questions. All she wanted to know was if I was old enough, if I have worked before, and I know how to communicate with others. She gave me the job at the end of the "interview." The whole time she was saying how she just needed somebody to depend on.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in March 2013.

I applied online on Friday. Then on Tuesday I got a call and got asked if I would be willing to come in for an interview the following day at 10. I went and unknown to me they don't even open until 10. I waited ten minutes and went back. I told an employee I was here for an interview and he told me to wait, that he'll be here any minute now. An hour later (I was close to walking out) he came and of course blamed it on everyone but himself for being late. He was so unorganized, he even misplaced my application. Then after introducing myself he just stops and goes to get a pregnant employee to clean up a ketchup stain on the wall. I didn't even want to continue after that. He was very unprofessional and didn't even make eye contact with me. All he talked about was his family, including his wife's whole life story (literally) and how hard his boss is making him work. And he just seemed like he thought he was above everyone else, like we were all peasants. Needless to say I didn't get the job. Which is fine with me because I don't think I could stand working there anyway.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions I got (maybe 5 or 6) were situation type questions that you were in. And of course he started off with tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in January 2013.

I applied online and the entire process took about 2 days. I interviewed over the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manistee, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manistee, MI

I called a couple times after sending in my application. I recieved a call, set up a time to meet at Wendys with the general manager. She seemed nice, asked basic questions about what type of work i was looking for, employment history. then she kindof just talked about her mother and random stuff. she said something about coming in in a couple days, we stood up and went to the front counter. she went into her office and returned with two shirts for me and i started a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • I dont think i was asked anyting shocking. maybe why should they hire me? i have the typical hardworker, excwellent customer service, loves fast paced answer.   View Answer
    she just hired me on the spot, but she said later she had been desprate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2012.

Pretty straightforward, got called in after applying online. Asked normal stuff like my availability and whatnot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

interviewed at Wendy's in February 2012.

Basically you fill out your application online and make sure you provide a good callback number because if interested they will call you for the interview. The general manager or assistant manager will interview you and ask you questions about your education (college not required, but preferred), skills, and availability.