Wendy's

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago Heights, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Wendy's in July 2013.

Interview Details – I walked in and asked if they were hiring. An employee pointed me to a sign that how all the information I needed. I applied as soon as I got home. I heard from them a couple of weeks later. I had a one on one interview. I was asked questions that I felt had nothing to do with the job I was applying for. I know they were to get me talking, but I would have rather had less personal questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and the entire process took about 2 days. I interviewed over the phone.

Boca Raton, FL

I interviewed at Wendy's in February 2012.

Interview Details – Basically you fill out your application online and make sure you provide a good callback number because if interested they will call you for the interview. The general manager or assistant manager will interview you and ask you questions about your education (college not required, but preferred), skills, and availability.

Interview Question – Why should you be hired for this job?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Spring, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2013.

Interview Details – Literally when Margarita, the manager, was interviewing me she did not ask me any questions. All she wanted to know was if I was old enough, if I have worked before, and I know how to communicate with others. She gave me the job at the end of the "interview." The whole time she was saying how she just needed somebody to depend on.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied through other source and interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details – Pretty casual. Asked some personality question and availability questions

Interview Question – How would you deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a food service job as a host at another restaurant.

Indialantic, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2009.

Interview Details – Quick interview 5-10 min. After filing application asked to see hiring manager. He was there and received the interview. Given offer but might need a second interview. Didn't actually do one.Then orientation at a later date.

Interview Question – Asked what I was planning to do with my Wendy's experience. What I plan to take away from this?   View Answer

Cashier

I applied online - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on Friday. Then on Tuesday I got a call and got asked if I would be willing to come in for an interview the following day at 10. I went and unknown to me they don't even open until 10. I waited ten minutes and went back. I told an employee I was here for an interview and he told me to wait, that he'll be here any minute now. An hour later (I was close to walking out) he came and of course blamed it on everyone but himself for being late. He was so unorganized, he even misplaced my application. Then after introducing myself he just stops and goes to get a pregnant employee to clean up a ketchup stain on the wall. I didn't even want to continue after that. He was very unprofessional and didn't even make eye contact with me. All he talked about was his family, including his wife's whole life story (literally) and how hard his boss is making him work. And he just seemed like he thought he was above everyone else, like we were all peasants. Needless to say I didn't get the job. Which is fine with me because I don't think I could stand working there anyway.

Interview Question – All the questions I got (maybe 5 or 6) were situation type questions that you were in. And of course he started off with tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question

Manistee, MI

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details – I called a couple times after sending in my application. I recieved a call, set up a time to meet at Wendys with the general manager. She seemed nice, asked basic questions about what type of work i was looking for, employment history. then she kindof just talked about her mother and random stuff. she said something about coming in in a couple days, we stood up and went to the front counter. she went into her office and returned with two shirts for me and i started a couple days after.

Interview Question – I dont think i was asked anyting shocking. maybe why should they hire me? i have the typical hardworker, excwellent customer service, loves fast paced answer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – she just hired me on the spot, but she said later she had been desprate

Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in September 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward, got called in after applying online. Asked normal stuff like my availability and whatnot.

Interview Question – What is your availability.   Answer Question

Miami, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple. I don't even know if it would really qualify as an interview. Basically just sat down with my application and went over what I had put down. Talked about my availability and what my preferred hours would be. Talked about other experience I had. And the most was just conversation really. Very easy and simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None, you take what they offer or leave it.

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!