Wendy's Cook Interview Questions

2.0

Cook Interview

Interview

met with the assistant manager. He asked very standard questions which did not surprise me. Comfortable conversation in the dinning room. got some fries after the interview

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. I felt comfortable with each question asked. Nice for my first interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

here is your wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Cleveland, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Not really hard Went smooth

pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (London, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

Very simple process. Did not take long to be finished with the interview.

Negotiation

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's in November 2011.

Interview

I applied in store, took a few weeks to get an interview. The interview was 1 on 1. I was asked things like, Can I work in a fast paced enviroment? What kind of work I did at previous jobs? Have I ever handled money? What days I was willing to work? Stuff like that. I was offered the job, and accepted same day as interview. The first couple days on the job I had to watch some videos and take test on the computer. Test were easy, just pay attention to the videos. Mainly consisted of operating grill routine and health hazards. You could do them over till you got enough of them right to pass so don't sweat them.

Interview Questions

• Could I keep up with everyone in a fast paced work enviroment?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in February 2010.

Interview

I called in spoke to the reprsenative, and told them i was very interested being a cook. They then asked me by back ground in cooking, and i explained to them my years of experience in cooking. The lady i spoke to told me she was interested and wanted to do an interview.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in March 2007.

Interview

After a lengthy introduction of myself, I was asked to describe my career aspirations within Wendy's. I only wanted to be a cook part-time while I completed my studies so i wasn't sure how to answer this. But, i answered anyways. I said I was studying and didn't really want a career with Wendy's. I think this may have affected my chances at getting a job. Other than that it was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer started yelling at you about a hair in his hamburger?   1 Answer