Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Came in looking sharp. Shook hands with the manager, talk to her for about 30 mins about why I think I qualify for the job position available. The questions were pretty easy. I still recommend that you should be somewhat prepared to answer the questions smoothly. I got the job immediately and start training 2 weeks later. Overall it's a good experience and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there's angry customer?   1 Answer
  • Are you flexible ?   1 Answer
  • Why do you think you qualify to work here?   1 Answer
  • What do you think is good customer service?   1 Answer
  • Tell me a time you had good customer service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief and relieving. I put in my application and the next day I was invited for an interview. The manager was really sweet and respectful. From there on after asking all the questions, which weren't all that much or hard at all, I had a feeling that I got the job. But not for sure of it. I was told that I needed to do a background chec.... And like 4 hours later during that same day I had my interview, I had a phone call telling me that they got my background check results and that I was all good to go!!! That was quick. So basically i got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job and do you have any experience in anything?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's in July 2015.

Interview

Took very long to start the interview. Asked basic questions, & also was very unprofessional. He was on his phone a bit too much not paying me much attention

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Beloit, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (South Beloit, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I baked home made brownies and cupcakes and cakes for desserts and dirt dessert ice cream. I also I clean tables chairs and windows, and I even swipe and mop the floors, too.

Interview Questions

• is it doesn't matter who's best in the job for being participated in the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Hampton, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I put in an application and called about 4 days later; got an interview the next day. I was asked about myself first. Then I was asked 5 more questions like "Tell me about a time when..." Overall a good interview, the manager took my shirt size and everything on the spot and told me to call back in 1-2 days after he does a background check to find out when I start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take initiative?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Carlsbad, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple and straight to the point. They asked questions such as why do you want to work for Wendy's. The person who did my paper work was very focused and determined to teach us everything we needed to know about the store. The interview was head in the lobby of the store when they were slow. The only downside is they got a rush as I walked in so I ended up waiting for an extra 30 minutes for the interview but I am glad I did!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cave Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Cave Creek, AZ).

Interview

Very easy, they basically acted like I already had the job and only asked one question. They relat the questions to previous work or volunteer experience so it's nice to have something on your resume. It may vary depending on your interviewer but I'd say they'd only ask you 5 questions max.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

They were really looking for people, so I asked for an application and I got an interview the very same day. It was easy and he didn't really ask me any "situation" questions. He simply asked me if I was available to work whenever and if I would get there on time.

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Suffern, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Was absolutely nightmarish! I arrived early. Some manager told the girl to tell me to wait. Approx. 30 minutes later some creepy looking man came out, looked me over. and pretended to write something down. Then another 30 min. later he came out and said. "This is not good. I have other people coming"? WTF?

Interview Questions

• How do I plan my days off? And what would my friends say about me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The boss had me sit down and tell him about myself, then he had me answer some scenarios. He seemed like a very nice and outgoing guy overall. The experience was very good and I must have made a great impression because I was offered the career.

Interview Questions

• Describe Yourself   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and interacting with many different customers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a about a time you used integrity/ingenuity   Answer Question