Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then got a call 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. Interview was with the general manager and lasted about 30 minutes. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you don't get along with your co-workers, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

it was fast & easy basic question " name a time when ___" I had the interview for 11:30 arrived at 11:00 , I greeted the manager and told her I was there for an 11:30 interview she told me to take a seat 11:30 came she asked me a few questions but more about my availability & asked if I could be trusted then was offered a job I filled out paperwork then she gave me a date to come in for orientation .

Interview Questions

• name a time when a coworker was rude to you ? how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online in March and although i got an email saying NOT TO CALL the restaurant, I called in the beginning of April to find out what was going on with my application. When I called, the manager said she'll look at the applications the day after. Finally near the end of April, I get an email telling me to attend an on site interview. At the interview, I was asked questions unrelated to the interview like, "Where are you from?" and "How old are you?". They aren't allowed to out rightly ask these questions but I really needed a job so I didn't care. She was basically trying to convince me to work there by telling me how easy it is to get promoted and how she likes working with people of different backgrounds, etc. It was a very short interview and she wasn't even expecting a resume because she came with a blank piece of paper and a pen to write down my experience. However, I brought my resume so that sped up the process. At the end, she told me to wait for an email for next step in the hiring process and abruptly stood up to say "nice to meet you" and walked off. She was very nice, but looked nervous.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Where are you from? Have you ever worked in a fast food restaurant? What is your availability?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

went there, told someone at the register I was there for an interview. They told me to sit at a booth and wait, the manager got there and he interviewed me for under 10 mins. they basically just want people who can work anytime. I was hired but quit later the job wasn't for me, and the manager was actually hard to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Greensboro, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online , and received a email one week later asking me to come in during the open interviews they were having . I had two one on one interviews . The first one , he just went over my experience. The second one , she asked me to tell her about myself , and then she asked scenario questions .

Interview Questions

• Where do you work at now, and what's your position ?
      Tell me about yourself .
      Tell me a time where you had to deal with a angry customer and how you handled it .
      Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond a customers expectations .

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Tamarac, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I waited for the manager and she asked me general questions about my resume. I was second in line behind someone else who applied for a job. She seemed like she liked my resume. She sad she will call back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your personality like?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I applied online and then I was called about a week afterwards to come in for an interview. It was a few basic questions and some of the common interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told to come into orientation the following week.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Got a call for an interview 2-3 days after I submitted my app, decision took 2-3 weeks after the interview. They ask a fair amount of personal questions. They also seem to prefer it if you are going to stay a year or longer so they don't have to hire someone else after six months or so.