Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Came in looking sharp. Shook hands with the manager, talk to her for about 30 mins about why I think I qualify for the job position available. The questions were pretty easy. I still recommend that you should be somewhat prepared to answer the questions smoothly. I got the job immediately and start training 2 weeks later. Overall it's a good experience and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there's angry customer?   1 Answer
  • Are you flexible ?   1 Answer
  • Why do you think you qualify to work here?   1 Answer
  • What do you think is good customer service?   1 Answer
  • Tell me a time you had good customer service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Beloit, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (South Beloit, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I baked home made brownies and cupcakes and cakes for desserts and dirt dessert ice cream. I also I clean tables chairs and windows, and I even swipe and mop the floors, too.

Interview Questions

• is it doesn't matter who's best in the job for being participated in the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Hampton, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I put in an application and called about 4 days later; got an interview the next day. I was asked about myself first. Then I was asked 5 more questions like "Tell me about a time when..." Overall a good interview, the manager took my shirt size and everything on the spot and told me to call back in 1-2 days after he does a background check to find out when I start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take initiative?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cave Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Cave Creek, AZ).

Interview

Very easy, they basically acted like I already had the job and only asked one question. They relat the questions to previous work or volunteer experience so it's nice to have something on your resume. It may vary depending on your interviewer but I'd say they'd only ask you 5 questions max.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

They were really looking for people, so I asked for an application and I got an interview the very same day. It was easy and he didn't really ask me any "situation" questions. He simply asked me if I was available to work whenever and if I would get there on time.

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Suffern, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Was absolutely nightmarish! I arrived early. Some manager told the girl to tell me to wait. Approx. 30 minutes later some creepy looking man came out, looked me over. and pretended to write something down. Then another 30 min. later he came out and said. "This is not good. I have other people coming"? WTF?

Interview Questions

• How do I plan my days off? And what would my friends say about me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Ashburn, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It took less than a day. I went in to ask for an application yesterday (May 29th) and was given the website to fill out the application. It was really easy, with the expected questions. I liked this application better than others because you were able to answer what you would do in certain situations. This is possibly why I wasn't asked the same questions during my interview :) Made me less nervous! I completed the application and was sent an email stating I will be contacted via e-mail by the manager for the next step: evaluation/interview. Lo and behold, this morning (May 30th) right as I was waking up, I got a call from the manager to come in for an interview. The interview took less than 5 minutes and I was only asked if i would be able to handle the work during my shift since it will be very busy, to change my shift (the hours I wanted were too long I suppose), to fill out a direct deposit form to bring in the next time and to buy slip-resistant shoes and appropriate black pants (NO JEANS). Remember to bring your ID and Social Security card. I will begin my orientation once I have these things :) It was the easiest thing and this will be my first job!

Interview Questions

• Since this is your first job and it will get busy in the restaurant during your shift, will you be able to handle the work?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me two days later. I went for an interview the next day and they offered me a job on the spot. They were really desperate and the manager barely asked me any questions. I went to do paper work then online orientation and then I started working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The boss had me sit down and tell him about myself, then he had me answer some scenarios. He seemed like a very nice and outgoing guy overall. The experience was very good and I must have made a great impression because I was offered the career.

Interview Questions

• Describe Yourself   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and interacting with many different customers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a about a time you used integrity/ingenuity   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North East, MD

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wendy's (North East, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, walk in interview
    Manager was polite and told me everything wendys had to offer, only question that was really defining was if I would shave my beard or not