Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Well I came in early and rhe manager wasn't warned by his supervisor of the interview so it took a little while for the interview to start, he basically talked the entire time about the comanny and what he did and what I would be doing, very basic questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Process was easy. Saw online job fair, went in with a resume, got hired on the spot. Simple questions, interview lasted like 10 minutes. Then had to go to orientation where you MUST have non slip shoes or they will make you wait till next session. Easy. Then started working. Short and simple process

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in August 2015.

Interview

I saw the "hiring now" sign at store. Talked to manager and they gave me a application paper. Bring back to the manager and he asked me to come to interview couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Minimum wage and hard job. Are you really want to work here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Came in looking sharp. Shook hands with the manager, talk to her for about 30 mins about why I think I qualify for the job position available. The questions were pretty easy. I still recommend that you should be somewhat prepared to answer the questions smoothly. I got the job immediately and start training 2 weeks later. Overall it's a good experience and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there's angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you flexible ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you qualify to work here?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is good customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you had good customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on Friday, was emailed Saturday for a interview on Monday. Came in 10 mintues early. Sat down with one of the mangers she asked me to tell her about myself and then she asked about my availability and wrote it down and my schooling time. Then she called out another manager and gave him what she wrote down and he said I was hired. He was gonna started me off at $7.25. They said they was gonna me for training which took them 2 weeks and by that time I changed my mind about working there because of the people in that specific Wendy's. They weren't bad but I don't think I would have been comfortable or fit in.

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Exton, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied about a month ago and got a call a few days ago to schedule an interview. The whole thing took about five minutes and was a pleasant experience. No tough questions, mostly personal info and availability. The interviewer was very friendly and the environment was laid back. The store was empty when I got there but it wasn't awkward at all. We sat at a table and she went through her handbook and asked me some questions about where I was going to school and how my previous job went/how long I worked there, etc. Very easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief and relieving. I put in my application and the next day I was invited for an interview. The manager was really sweet and respectful. From there on after asking all the questions, which weren't all that much or hard at all, I had a feeling that I got the job. But not for sure of it. I was told that I needed to do a background chec.... And like 4 hours later during that same day I had my interview, I had a phone call telling me that they got my background check results and that I was all good to go!!! That was quick. So basically i got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job and do you have any experience in anything?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's in July 2015.

Interview

Took very long to start the interview. Asked basic questions, & also was very unprofessional. He was on his phone a bit too much not paying me much attention

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Beloit, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (South Beloit, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I baked home made brownies and cupcakes and cakes for desserts and dirt dessert ice cream. I also I clean tables chairs and windows, and I even swipe and mop the floors, too.

Interview Questions

• is it doesn't matter who's best in the job for being participated in the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Chesterfield, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Open availability and looking for immediate employment. Had a set time for interview and had a one on one interview with the General Manager. Took about 10 minutes to answer employment questions.