Wendy's

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

1.8

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got the first interview and I called them today's later thanking them for the interview and was hired on the spot. Then two days after the fact I was hired, they called me to do orientation .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2015.

I waited for the manager and she asked me general questions about my resume. I was second in line behind someone else who applied for a job. She seemed like she liked my resume. She sad she will call back for a second interview.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and then I was called about a week afterwards to come in for an interview. It was a few basic questions and some of the common interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told to come into orientation the following week.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in February 2015.

The Process took two weeks first phone interview, with Human Resource Manager. and then a onsite face to face interview with two Wendy's upper management employees. The interview went well just questions on difficult customers and how to handle employees in different scenerios. Human Resource email me requesting references.My references was checked ,receive a call today offered a position for Restaurant Management.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a angry customer?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online on a Tuesday and called the next day and set up an interview. The day after I had the interview. By the weekend I was in training. I met with the then shift manager. He was very friendly. I told him it was my first job and he asked me when I was available. I got the job. It was really simple and easy. At the time I couldn't drive so he asked if they could provide a ride could I work 2nd shift and I was fine with that. I was very friendly and enthusiastic, and smiled a lot. I was paid more than the minimum at $7.70 because he had a good feeling about me, that I would do well. At the end of the interview I remember he said "Just keep smiling, the smile is what got you the job." Real simple

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions, I was just applying to be a cashier.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   View Answer

Consumer Insights Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

I didn't get past a phone interview on this position - after several weeks and email follow-ups with HR (who was unresponsive), the position was cancelled. The interview itself wasn't difficult, but it was a bit frustrating that no one could take the time to write a quick "thank you for your interest, but we have cancelled this position" email.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. Standard "tell us about yourself" phone interview.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Was pretty quick. No hassle at all. People were really nice too. Manager was more than willing to offer me job. adf afad asdfads asdf asdfa sdfa ds ad ad da

Interview Questions
    • Had to go to different location pretty far for training   Answer Question

Change of heart

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Filled out online application with supplemental questions. Was very straight forward. Received a call with a couple of days for interview with the district manager. Interview was approximately an hour of situational questions. Ended with interviewer sharing that there was not even an open GM position and that they do not hire GM's that have not been in the fast food industry and worked their way up.

Interview Questions
    • Would you accept a position as an assistant manager until there is an opening for a GM that you may be able to work your way into?   View Answer

Offered a lower position