Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Well I came in early and rhe manager wasn't warned by his supervisor of the interview so it took a little while for the interview to start, he basically talked the entire time about the comanny and what he did and what I would be doing, very basic questions

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Submit application online. Then, wait to receive initial call back. During the call back, manager will ask basic questions like availability and willingness to work. Then, you are set a date/time for 1:1 interview. BE EARLY! You are much more likely to get hired if early and in a clean, business casual attire. Basic, easy interview questioning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Process was easy. Saw online job fair, went in with a resume, got hired on the spot. Simple questions, interview lasted like 10 minutes. Then had to go to orientation where you MUST have non slip shoes or they will make you wait till next session. Easy. Then started working. Short and simple process

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's in August 2015.

Interview

I saw the "hiring now" sign at store. Talked to manager and they gave me a application paper. Bring back to the manager and he asked me to come to interview couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Minimum wage and hard job. Are you really want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trexlertown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Trexlertown, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I printed out an application online and gave it to a manager. She told me to come in for an interview and it was just basic questions. She told me to come for a second interview with a different manager the next day and that was the behavioral test. Overall pretty easy plus i knew everyone that worked there.

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Turned in an application then I contacted the Manager. Immediately received an interview. Interview was conducted in Wendy's. The next week I came in for paperwork and to receive my uniform and name tag.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you want to work?   1 Answer
    • What makes you qualified?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Came in looking sharp. Shook hands with the manager, talk to her for about 30 mins about why I think I qualify for the job position available. The questions were pretty easy. I still recommend that you should be somewhat prepared to answer the questions smoothly. I got the job immediately and start training 2 weeks later. Overall it's a good experience and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there's angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you flexible ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you qualify to work here?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is good customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you had good customer service.   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Met at a store, the representative was late and interview was informative. The store was noisy, with guest coming in and out. It was just not the place for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply at Wendy's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Charlottesville, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Took a week. Two questions for interview. Rejected job for two reasons: one) the manager was creepy and because when I came in for the first day he rescheduled when I showed up he didn't even call first..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you want to learn from this job?   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2015.

Interview

It starts with an app, then questions. If they decide on spot they want to hire you they may give you a history and even some statistics about the business and of course asking if you have any questions. Which I did. He decided to tell me to start with the intent of going after the assistant position after my 8 week shift manager training and serv safe certification.