Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

1.8

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Turned in an application then I contacted the Manager. Immediately received an interview. Interview was conducted in Wendy's. The next week I came in for paperwork and to receive my uniform and name tag.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Came in looking sharp. Shook hands with the manager, talk to her for about 30 mins about why I think I qualify for the job position available. The questions were pretty easy. I still recommend that you should be somewhat prepared to answer the questions smoothly. I got the job immediately and start training 2 weeks later. Overall it's a good experience and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there's angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you flexible ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you qualify to work here?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is good customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you had good customer service.   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Met at a store, the representative was late and interview was informative. The store was noisy, with guest coming in and out. It was just not the place for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply at Wendy's?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2015.

Interview

It starts with an app, then questions. If they decide on spot they want to hire you they may give you a history and even some statistics about the business and of course asking if you have any questions. Which I did. He decided to tell me to start with the intent of going after the assistant position after my 8 week shift manager training and serv safe certification.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Charlottesville, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Took a week. Two questions for interview. Rejected job for two reasons: one) the manager was creepy and because when I came in for the first day he rescheduled when I showed up he didn't even call first..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you want to learn from this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief and relieving. I put in my application and the next day I was invited for an interview. The manager was really sweet and respectful. From there on after asking all the questions, which weren't all that much or hard at all, I had a feeling that I got the job. But not for sure of it. I was told that I needed to do a background chec.... And like 4 hours later during that same day I had my interview, I had a phone call telling me that they got my background check results and that I was all good to go!!! That was quick. So basically i got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job and do you have any experience in anything?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Exton, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied about a month ago and got a call a few days ago to schedule an interview. The whole thing took about five minutes and was a pleasant experience. No tough questions, mostly personal info and availability. The interviewer was very friendly and the environment was laid back. The store was empty when I got there but it wasn't awkward at all. We sat at a table and she went through her handbook and asked me some questions about where I was going to school and how my previous job went/how long I worked there, etc. Very easy interview.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's in July 2015.

Interview

Took very long to start the interview. Asked basic questions, & also was very unprofessional. He was on his phone a bit too much not paying me much attention

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in for an application yesterday,filled it out handed it to the manager and he told me to come in today at 4. I came in a little early, didn't have to wait long, the manager came out interviewed me, told me he liked me and would like to give me an opportunity so he said he would get his boss. Brought her out, she interviewed me and they both were talking to me like I already had the job. And at the end the initial manager came out told me to come back the next day for orientation and said "welcome to the team!" Very easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Beloit, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (South Beloit, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I baked home made brownies and cupcakes and cakes for desserts and dirt dessert ice cream. I also I clean tables chairs and windows, and I even swipe and mop the floors, too.

Interview Questions

• is it doesn't matter who's best in the job for being participated in the job?   Answer Question