Wendy's

Average Difficulty
183 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boise, ID

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2014.

Interview Details – All the questions were really basic. Most of them on the first interview were very vague. Like "how did you handle criticism at school/work, and how did you react?". The second interview with the General Manger took about a week since he had to cancel due to lack of employes and he was needed in the back. But the first question on the second interview was funny. It was "What does your name mean and why did you get it?". The rest of the questions were directed on "what would you due in this situation, like if an employe was caught stealing, and what would you do if the general manager was caught in the act of fraud?". My advice would be to just make your interview fun for both of you. Make your interview a memorable one for them and you are more then likely going to get the job. And dress professional (slacks, skirt, dress shirt). You get major browny points for that

Interview Question – On the first interview about work related questions in situations, i was almost not able to answer them because i worked with one person at a previous job, and there was almost no conflicts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negations for the pay

Caisher Interview

Caisher

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details – very easy because its minimum wage, talked to the manager and she was very nice made me feel welcomed as soon as i came. no unexpected questions from the manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details – The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Fast Food Cashier
Millersville, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wendy's in November 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process was a breeze. You have to know what the interviewer is looking for. Be ready for questions and keep an open mind. Have open availability. Weekends are usually a must.

Negotiation Details – She gave me the job on the spot. I started a week later after getting my uniform

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in July 2010.

Interview Details – Typically one panel interview with the district manager, director of area operations and human resources representative. There's an orientation and a nine week training program for managers. For a GM position, there may be additional time where you run a store as a stretch assignment.

Interview Question – All interview questions are situational. "Tell me about a time when..." You will have to think of an example of when you used a certain skill set. You'll have to tell how the situation ended up, and as a result, either that you were successful OR that you LEARNED SOMETHING about people/management, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's very little room for negotiation. You pretty much have the option to take or leave the offer and that is all.

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in February 2010.

Interview Details – Mainly, they liked those who had open availability. They asked about how much weight you can lift, can you stand for longer periods of time, etc. If you were in high school, they wanted to know if you were involved in school and grades.

Interview Question – If there is one, I cannot remember. When I transferred to another district, they asked me how much experience and when I said 5, they said you're hired. Then, when I moved back, my first GM just said come in to fill the paperwork to make it legit.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Crew

Interviewed at Wendy's

Interview Details – Its a really basic interview in which you are asked a group of questions none of which are hard and then you either get the job or you dont, Wendy's® is the real choice in fast food. We deliver ... Wendys Have you tried our lemonade? It's berry ... Wendys It only takes a minute to make someone's day.

Interview Question – WHat do you have to contribute   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just listen to the mannager

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's in November 2012.

Interview Details – Layed back and relaxed. the managers that did the interview were excited and outgoing. Really enjoyed the interview. told drug test but there was no drug test or anything else past 2 interviews.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   View Answer

Prep and Dinning Room Host Interview

Prep and Dinning Room Host

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details – The hiring process happened with in a few days even though it took them a few weeks to call me back. So give them some time or call them in a week to see if you got the job.

Interview Question – For me it was team work questions. Other than that all they ask is what hours and days you can work, if your interested in the job, why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting off I make 7.25 an hour then after being there for six months I get raise.

Bushnell, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details – The hiring process took longer than I required. In total I would say it was about a week and a half from when I applied to actually do anything on the job, and by "on the job," I mean training on the computer in the back. The interview was way easier than I thought it would be (though this was my first job ever). The questions were all read off cards that Wendy's provides their general managers. A lot of "Have you ever been in a situation where" questions. Just be prepared to explain a time that you had to accomplish a task quickly, times you had to deal with stressful situations, times you had to multitask, et cetera.

Interview Question – "How do you handle situations where you are time restricted and must accomplish a task?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – "Are you interested in employment?"

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!