Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.4

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Submit application online. Then, wait to receive initial call back. During the call back, manager will ask basic questions like availability and willingness to work. Then, you are set a date/time for 1:1 interview. BE EARLY! You are much more likely to get hired if early and in a clean, business casual attire. Basic, easy interview questioning.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's in July 2015.

Interview

Took very long to start the interview. Asked basic questions, & also was very unprofessional. He was on his phone a bit too much not paying me much attention

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Exton, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied about a month ago and got a call a few days ago to schedule an interview. The whole thing took about five minutes and was a pleasant experience. No tough questions, mostly personal info and availability. The interviewer was very friendly and the environment was laid back. The store was empty when I got there but it wasn't awkward at all. We sat at a table and she went through her handbook and asked me some questions about where I was going to school and how my previous job went/how long I worked there, etc. Very easy interview.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Process took around 2 weeks for me to be called in for an interview. Interview started off a little rocky where the manager could not find my application and made me wait an hour, despite all this, the interview was very easy, the manager was very easy going and friendly, told me she would call me back to confirm my position however I received no such call. I called back and was told she was out on vacation. Overall the interview was good despite the ending.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle situations where you had to stand for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Customer Service and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wendy's (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interviewers, one for each interview . The first interview was cool, he asked me general questions like hours and availability, what my education was and why i want a job. The second interview was more in depth. She asked me wny i want to work for Wendys and what do i like best about Wendy's. I felt like i had the job because i had been called in for a second interview plus she said some things that incenuated i had gotten it but i didn't. Called them and they said they had too many people already.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wendy's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Suffern, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Was absolutely nightmarish! I arrived early. Some manager told the girl to tell me to wait. Approx. 30 minutes later some creepy looking man came out, looked me over. and pretended to write something down. Then another 30 min. later he came out and said. "This is not good. I have other people coming"? WTF?

Interview Questions

• How do I plan my days off? And what would my friends say about me?   1 Answer

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

it was easy the questions wasn't too bad but overall the interview went great got hired on the spot and he was nice I told him about my background and my skills that I could bring to the company. I'm good at what I do I'm a hard worker always on time and I'm a people person

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Was an all day interview with marketing, operations and investing sections. All three sections were interviewing for the senior financial analyst position. Mostly canned behavioral questions that they had on a laptop screen. Took forever (3 weeks) to hear back from anybody in HR on their decision. Had a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with two of the sections and an all day in-person interview with all of the sections that were hiring.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you were not successful and what you learned from that experience   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Got the first interview and I called them today's later thanking them for the interview and was hired on the spot. Then two days after the fact I was hired, they called me to do orientation .

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.