Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brief and relieving. I put in my application and the next day I was invited for an interview. The manager was really sweet and respectful. From there on after asking all the questions, which weren't all that much or hard at all, I had a feeling that I got the job. But not for sure of it. I was told that I needed to do a background chec.... And like 4 hours later during that same day I had my interview, I had a phone call telling me that they got my background check results and that I was all good to go!!! That was quick. So basically i got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job and do you have any experience in anything?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's in July 2015.

Interview

Took very long to start the interview. Asked basic questions, & also was very unprofessional. He was on his phone a bit too much not paying me much attention

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on Friday, was emailed Saturday for a interview on Monday. Came in 10 mintues early. Sat down with one of the mangers she asked me to tell her about myself and then she asked about my availability and wrote it down and my schooling time. Then she called out another manager and gave him what she wrote down and he said I was hired. He was gonna started me off at $7.25. They said they was gonna me for training which took them 2 weeks and by that time I changed my mind about working there because of the people in that specific Wendy's. They weren't bad but I don't think I would have been comfortable or fit in.

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Exton, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied about a month ago and got a call a few days ago to schedule an interview. The whole thing took about five minutes and was a pleasant experience. No tough questions, mostly personal info and availability. The interviewer was very friendly and the environment was laid back. The store was empty when I got there but it wasn't awkward at all. We sat at a table and she went through her handbook and asked me some questions about where I was going to school and how my previous job went/how long I worked there, etc. Very easy interview.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in for an application yesterday,filled it out handed it to the manager and he told me to come in today at 4. I came in a little early, didn't have to wait long, the manager came out interviewed me, told me he liked me and would like to give me an opportunity so he said he would get his boss. Brought her out, she interviewed me and they both were talking to me like I already had the job. And at the end the initial manager came out told me to come back the next day for orientation and said "welcome to the team!" Very easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Beloit, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (South Beloit, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I baked home made brownies and cupcakes and cakes for desserts and dirt dessert ice cream. I also I clean tables chairs and windows, and I even swipe and mop the floors, too.

Interview Questions

• is it doesn't matter who's best in the job for being participated in the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Hampton, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I put in an application and called about 4 days later; got an interview the next day. I was asked about myself first. Then I was asked 5 more questions like "Tell me about a time when..." Overall a good interview, the manager took my shirt size and everything on the spot and told me to call back in 1-2 days after he does a background check to find out when I start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take initiative?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy questions. They ask a few common sense questions and then of course offer you the job. Overall it was an easy interview, they really needed help so they basically hired almost anybody. If you need a quick job, this is the place to go.

Interview Questions

• What do you do with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Process took around 2 weeks for me to be called in for an interview. Interview started off a little rocky where the manager could not find my application and made me wait an hour, despite all this, the interview was very easy, the manager was very easy going and friendly, told me she would call me back to confirm my position however I received no such call. I called back and was told she was out on vacation. Overall the interview was good despite the ending.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle situations where you had to stand for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Customer Service and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wendy's (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interviewers, one for each interview . The first interview was cool, he asked me general questions like hours and availability, what my education was and why i want a job. The second interview was more in depth. She asked me wny i want to work for Wendys and what do i like best about Wendy's. I felt like i had the job because i had been called in for a second interview plus she said some things that incenuated i had gotten it but i didn't. Called them and they said they had too many people already.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wendy's?   1 Answer