Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

1.8

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Was pretty quick. No hassle at all. People were really nice too. Manager was more than willing to offer me job. adf afad asdfads asdf asdfa sdfa ds ad ad da

Interview Questions
    • Had to go to different location pretty far for training   Answer Question

Change of heart

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Filled out online application with supplemental questions. Was very straight forward. Received a call with a couple of days for interview with the district manager. Interview was approximately an hour of situational questions. Ended with interviewer sharing that there was not even an open GM position and that they do not hire GM's that have not been in the fast food industry and worked their way up.

Interview Questions
    • Would you accept a position as an assistant manager until there is an opening for a GM that you may be able to work your way into?   View Answer

Offered a lower position

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got a call for an interview 2-3 days after I submitted my app, decision took 2-3 weeks after the interview. They ask a fair amount of personal questions. They also seem to prefer it if you are going to stay a year or longer so they don't have to hire someone else after six months or so.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's.

Very basic interview. Tell me about yourself, why should you work here ?, Your avaliablity ect. Lasted about 10 mins.Working at Wendy's provides a flexible schedule and a great kick start to you work life"A great place to learn about customer service and placing quality food as a major priority"

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

applied online, process took 2 weeks because they manager was away on vacation so it really should have taken 1 week. The manager was really nice and she just talked about availability and school, Then she asked just a few situation based questions and then told me I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions, why do you want to work here, can you adapt to a fast environment etc.   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate but wish I did after I saw the work I would be doing.

Fry Cook Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's.

Very simple interview. Basic questions about what I did in life. Just basic things to get an idea of the person. It's a very simple job so the interview was equally simple. Talked about availability to work, hours, etc. Interview lasted about 10 minutes and was offered a position at that time. Total time from application to interview was about 1 week. Started work 2 weeks after interview.

Minimum wage

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's.

Phone interview, in person interview. The in-person interview was a bit of a joke as the interviewees had to ask generic questions that had nothing to do with the specific position or what they were actually looking for. It was noticeable when they were asking one of the required questions as they wrote down the answer but didn't actually pay attention to the answer.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult/generic questions- describe a time you experienced "situation" and how you responded, describe a certain situation in you're work/personal life that you experienced "whatever"   View Answer
    Manager laughed when I asked if the offer was negotiable

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Really easy! Only one interview with any manager! its a one on one interview. There really isn't much to say because the people that will interview are amazing and easy going

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in December 2014.

I called about my submitted online application and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was in the restaurant at a table in the dining area & it was uncomfortable to speak with customers so close at nearby tables. In this economy, I delt with it.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the team if you are hired?   View Answer
    Ask in the interview about hours and benefits. There are no benefits unless you are full time & there are no full time hires it seems.

Took Care of Dining Room, and Kitchen Prep Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Wendy's.

Well it was very lengthy with all of the movies you had to watch, and you were tested. If you couldn't pass the test, I guess you wasn't hired.

Interview Questions
    • Really didn't have many difficulties, I was really a behind the scenes person.   Answer Question