Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The boss had me sit down and tell him about myself, then he had me answer some scenarios. He seemed like a very nice and outgoing guy overall. The experience was very good and I must have made a great impression because I was offered the career.

Interview Questions

• Describe Yourself   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and interacting with many different customers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a about a time you used integrity/ingenuity   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me two days later. I went for an interview the next day and they offered me a job on the spot. They were really desperate and the manager barely asked me any questions. I went to do paper work then online orientation and then I started working.

Grilll Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. They barely asked anything hard. After all it is wendy's they hardly tried but yeah other than that it was extremly easy to get pass the interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Was an all day interview with marketing, operations and investing sections. All three sections were interviewing for the senior financial analyst position. Mostly canned behavioral questions that they had on a laptop screen. Took forever (3 weeks) to hear back from anybody in HR on their decision.
    Had a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with two of the sections and an all day in-person interview with all of the sections that were hiring.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you were not successful and what you learned from that experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Palm Bay, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Let's be honest the questionnaire is annoying... And long, and repetitive. But they are doing multiple things. 1: making sure your a right fit for the job. 2: making sure that your paying attention. These test your personality traits and its repetitive to make sure that you are answering honestly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online in March and although i got an email saying NOT TO CALL the restaurant, I called in the beginning of April to find out what was going on with my application. When I called, the manager said she'll look at the applications the day after. Finally near the end of April, I get an email telling me to attend an on site interview. At the interview, I was asked questions unrelated to the interview like, "Where are you from?" and "How old are you?". They aren't allowed to out rightly ask these questions but I really needed a job so I didn't care. She was basically trying to convince me to work there by telling me how easy it is to get promoted and how she likes working with people of different backgrounds, etc. It was a very short interview and she wasn't even expecting a resume because she came with a blank piece of paper and a pen to write down my experience. However, I brought my resume so that sped up the process. At the end, she told me to wait for an email for next step in the hiring process and abruptly stood up to say "nice to meet you" and walked off. She was very nice, but looked nervous.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Where are you from? Have you ever worked in a fast food restaurant? What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then got a call 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. Interview was with the general manager and lasted about 30 minutes. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you don't get along with your co-workers, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

it was fast & easy basic question " name a time when ___" I had the interview for 11:30 arrived at 11:00 , I greeted the manager and told her I was there for an 11:30 interview she told me to take a seat 11:30 came she asked me a few questions but more about my availability & asked if I could be trusted then was offered a job I filled out paperwork then she gave me a date to come in for orientation .

Interview Questions

• name a time when a coworker was rude to you ? how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North East, MD

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wendy's (North East, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, walk in interview
    Manager was polite and told me everything wendys had to offer, only question that was really defining was if I would shave my beard or not

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

went there, told someone at the register I was there for an interview. They told me to sit at a booth and wait, the manager got there and he interviewed me for under 10 mins. they basically just want people who can work anytime. I was hired but quit later the job wasn't for me, and the manager was actually hard to work with.