Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's (Hampton, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I put in an application and called about 4 days later; got an interview the next day. I was asked about myself first. Then I was asked 5 more questions like "Tell me about a time when..." Overall a good interview, the manager took my shirt size and everything on the spot and told me to call back in 1-2 days after he does a background check to find out when I start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take initiative?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy questions. They ask a few common sense questions and then of course offer you the job. Overall it was an easy interview, they really needed help so they basically hired almost anybody. If you need a quick job, this is the place to go.

Interview Questions

• What do you do with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Carlsbad, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple and straight to the point. They asked questions such as why do you want to work for Wendy's. The person who did my paper work was very focused and determined to teach us everything we needed to know about the store. The interview was head in the lobby of the store when they were slow. The only downside is they got a rush as I walked in so I ended up waiting for an extra 30 minutes for the interview but I am glad I did!!!

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Process took around 2 weeks for me to be called in for an interview. Interview started off a little rocky where the manager could not find my application and made me wait an hour, despite all this, the interview was very easy, the manager was very easy going and friendly, told me she would call me back to confirm my position however I received no such call. I called back and was told she was out on vacation. Overall the interview was good despite the ending.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle situations where you had to stand for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Customer Service and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Wendy's (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two interviewers, one for each interview . The first interview was cool, he asked me general questions like hours and availability, what my education was and why i want a job. The second interview was more in depth. She asked me wny i want to work for Wendys and what do i like best about Wendy's. I felt like i had the job because i had been called in for a second interview plus she said some things that incenuated i had gotten it but i didn't. Called them and they said they had too many people already.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wendy's?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Buford, GA).

Interview

Handed in my application. Got an interview for the next day, and was hired on the spot. Wasn't asked any interview questions. Did 3 hour training on computer. My first day is tomorrow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cave Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Cave Creek, AZ).

Interview

Very easy, they basically acted like I already had the job and only asked one question. They relat the questions to previous work or volunteer experience so it's nice to have something on your resume. It may vary depending on your interviewer but I'd say they'd only ask you 5 questions max.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

They were really looking for people, so I asked for an application and I got an interview the very same day. It was easy and he didn't really ask me any "situation" questions. He simply asked me if I was available to work whenever and if I would get there on time.

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Suffern, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Was absolutely nightmarish! I arrived early. Some manager told the girl to tell me to wait. Approx. 30 minutes later some creepy looking man came out, looked me over. and pretended to write something down. Then another 30 min. later he came out and said. "This is not good. I have other people coming"? WTF?

Interview Questions

• How do I plan my days off? And what would my friends say about me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The boss had me sit down and tell him about myself, then he had me answer some scenarios. He seemed like a very nice and outgoing guy overall. The experience was very good and I must have made a great impression because I was offered the career.

Interview Questions

• Describe Yourself   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and interacting with many different customers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a about a time you used integrity/ingenuity   Answer Question