Wendy's

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

1.8

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and was given an interview date. I went in that day, was interviewed in the main dining area and asked a few basic questions, then she gave me a date to come back for orientation. I got the feeling that if they interviewed you at all, they were probably going to hire you.

Interview Questions
    Not really any negotiations - minimum wage is standard.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

I got food for my brother one day and in the bag was a flyer about hiring. I applied on a link provided on the flyer and got an email about 2 hours later. I went in for my interview two days later and got hired on the spot. The questions were the usual interview questions like, what did you like about your last job, and what would make you a good employee for Wendy's. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, just the normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Delray Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Delray Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

The process took about 20 mins or less. The store manager seemed more occupied with other activities than carrying out the job interview that he called me in for. I passed the interview process, which took about two to three weeks to complete. The training took about four weeks learning the different stations in the restaurant to only find out that I would be stationed at another location 20 miles from my house with the offset in pay for driving more mileage for them. The store and franchise Corporate office is very unprofessional.

no negotiation, excepted offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

Was called in for an interview several days later and mainly was just asked about my availability or if i minded working late at night or early mornings and if i was ok working for minimum wage

i accepted 8 an hour and was told i might get 8.40 but was denied later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied online they called me for an interview and the G.M was pretty calm and asked me basic questions the process was a breeze loved it was honestly the best interview ever

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in and says he/she order was wrong what would you do?   View Answer
    Would you be willing to deal with grease or wiping up table or anything that got to be done or taking care of providing good customer service

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okeechobee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okeechobee, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

The interview process in Okeechobee is really bad. The manger is rude he stop in the middle of the interview to pay personal bills, had me waiting until he finish and the interview lasted for 4 hours. The worst interview from a manger i ever had!!!

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied through snagjob, and about two hours later recieved a call to set up the interview the next day. I walked in was asked some basic questions and was hired. After that I was emailed the paperwork, and the next day I started orentation.

Caisher Interview

very easy because its minimum wage, talked to the manager and she was very nice made me feel welcomed as soon as i came. no unexpected questions from the manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.