Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in May 2014.

Applied online got an email two days later asking me to schedule an interview. The interview was about 40 minutes. I was asked simple questions. the manager then scheduled me a second interview with another manger. the second interview was fast he offered me the job and told they would call me and tell when to come in to fill out paper work.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in May 2014.

Applied online over the weekend, got a call today to go in for an interview. It was simple with the general manager in the dining area off to the corner, she asked basic interview questions but basically just wanted to be sure I was drama-free because of some current employees she didn't like. Got the job offer right after the interview, I go in tomorrow to fill out the paperwork then start sometime this week!

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle drama in the workplace?   View Answer
    No negotiation, I feel like it's just a good job for some extra cash. Or a good way to get started in the food industry.

Crew Member Interview

-Pretty straightforward- they ask what your schedule is like and if you like to work in a team environment

Interview Questions
    • -Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in April 2014.

I found the vacancy post in Craiglist. I completed the application and assessment online. After that, I also found out that I could send an email directly to the person who posted the vacancy in Craiglist so I emailed him, enclosing my resume there too. I got an email back in the next day telling the location, time and date for the interview. I went there 30 minutes earlier. The interview went faster than I thought, like in 5 minutes. He just asked question like Tell me about yourself? I answered and we just discussed more about it. Then he gave me a card and told me to go online to complete the assessment thing. When I finished it, the test result would go directly to him. I told him I already did it. And while I was waiting for the bus to go home after the interview, he called me telling that he got my result, it was good and I was hired. That was it.

No negotiation, minimum wage which is $7.93/hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in April 2014.

I went to a job fair. The manager of the local Wendy's was there. I was given a flyer to an on the spot interview as was everyone else. Several people were hired. Neat and organized. Basic questions during interview. For example, name a time you showed courage. name a time you showed leadership abilities, etc. Rather simple and basic. Be prepared with basic questions similar to the previously stated.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interviewed with one of the assistant manager, he asked me a bunch of scenario questions such as "has there been a time...", "have you ever.. and why...". He was supposed to write down my answers but he let me write it down myself which i would then tell him what i wrote afterwards. Got interviewed by the GM day after, he just asked things such as why do i want to work here, what hours i want, where i go to school, and where i live. Both interviews were very much like a conversation rather than a interview. I don't think all interviews at Wendy's are like this but i'm glad it did to me because i got the job right after. =)

Interview Questions
    • Has someone ever came up to you and asked for help while you were working on something already, if so what did you do?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Simple questions, such as what you've done as previous work if any, are you able to work with others, and so on.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer complains about a food they've received?   View Answer

Crew Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wendy's.

The company was very prompt and straightforward in the interview on codes, conduct, policy and procedures. I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Whether or not I could be a trainee and be a leader of a crew of nine.   View Answer
    Everything was upfront and honest and the pay rate was explained prior to the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

The process took 4 days. I applied online on Monday and got an e-mail & call on Thursday asking to set up an interview. I was interviewed the next day (Friday) at 3:45. I arrived a little before 3:40 and didn't talk to anyone until 4:10. I ended up just talking to the SM because the GM was swamped with customers by the end of the interview (4:30) I wasn't very hopeful because she said they were looking for someone who could work late on weekdays, as in 2-2:30 am. As I am a high school student, that wasn't possible for me. I got a call 2 days later offering me the job but I turned it down because I was offered a position at Olive Garden while waiting to hear back from Wendy's.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were working in a team and someone wasn't cooperating?
      Do you work well in a team?
      What hours are you willing to work?
      What are your goals after high school/future plans?
        Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

Applied through the online proccess. Was contacted a week later by a very polite and pleasant manager in the Orlando area, Donna. Went in the the interview the next day.

Interview was about 30 minutes long, and consisted of questions about experience and scenarios. Once this was done i was told about the required background check and shifts.

About a week later i was called to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with conflict with another team member?   Answer Question
    Minimum wage, of course. 7.93 in florida.