Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (Chesterfield, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Open availability and looking for immediate employment. Had a set time for interview and had a one on one interview with the General Manager. Took about 10 minutes to answer employment questions.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Carlsbad, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was simple and straight to the point. They asked questions such as why do you want to work for Wendy's. The person who did my paper work was very focused and determined to teach us everything we needed to know about the store. The interview was head in the lobby of the store when they were slow. The only downside is they got a rush as I walked in so I ended up waiting for an extra 30 minutes for the interview but I am glad I did!!!

Anonymous Employee in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's (North Bergen, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

It took one week to get called in for an interview after I applied. The Interview was easy, she basically asked me two questions and then she did most of the talking. She likes people that smile and present themselves well. Very easy, I started working the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Starkville, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

It was smooth... I was assured that if I worked hard and was dependable raises wasn't a problem. So I was asked for references and they all checked out. Next my job references along with my resume and application were done 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No nogotiating I had just moved back here and really needed work

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Buford, GA).

Interview

Handed in my application. Got an interview for the next day, and was hired on the spot. Wasn't asked any interview questions. Did 3 hour training on computer. My first day is tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in Cave Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Cave Creek, AZ).

Interview

Very easy, they basically acted like I already had the job and only asked one question. They relat the questions to previous work or volunteer experience so it's nice to have something on your resume. It may vary depending on your interviewer but I'd say they'd only ask you 5 questions max.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

They were really looking for people, so I asked for an application and I got an interview the very same day. It was easy and he didn't really ask me any "situation" questions. He simply asked me if I was available to work whenever and if I would get there on time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Suffern, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Was absolutely nightmarish! I arrived early. Some manager told the girl to tell me to wait. Approx. 30 minutes later some creepy looking man came out, looked me over. and pretended to write something down. Then another 30 min. later he came out and said. "This is not good. I have other people coming"? WTF?

Interview Questions

• How do I plan my days off? And what would my friends say about me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Ashburn, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It took less than a day. I went in to ask for an application yesterday (May 29th) and was given the website to fill out the application. It was really easy, with the expected questions. I liked this application better than others because you were able to answer what you would do in certain situations. This is possibly why I wasn't asked the same questions during my interview :) Made me less nervous! I completed the application and was sent an email stating I will be contacted via e-mail by the manager for the next step: evaluation/interview. Lo and behold, this morning (May 30th) right as I was waking up, I got a call from the manager to come in for an interview. The interview took less than 5 minutes and I was only asked if i would be able to handle the work during my shift since it will be very busy, to change my shift (the hours I wanted were too long I suppose), to fill out a direct deposit form to bring in the next time and to buy slip-resistant shoes and appropriate black pants (NO JEANS). Remember to bring your ID and Social Security card. I will begin my orientation once I have these things :) It was the easiest thing and this will be my first job!

Interview Questions

• Since this is your first job and it will get busy in the restaurant during your shift, will you be able to handle the work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Beaverton, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The boss had me sit down and tell him about myself, then he had me answer some scenarios. He seemed like a very nice and outgoing guy overall. The experience was very good and I must have made a great impression because I was offered the career.

Interview Questions

• Describe Yourself   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and interacting with many different customers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a about a time you used integrity/ingenuity   Answer Question