Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

1.8

Crew Member Interview

-Pretty straightforward- they ask what your schedule is like and if you like to work in a team environment

Interview Questions
    • -Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interviewed with one of the assistant manager, he asked me a bunch of scenario questions such as "has there been a time...", "have you ever.. and why...". He was supposed to write down my answers but he let me write it down myself which i would then tell him what i wrote afterwards. Got interviewed by the GM day after, he just asked things such as why do i want to work here, what hours i want, where i go to school, and where i live. Both interviews were very much like a conversation rather than a interview. I don't think all interviews at Wendy's are like this but i'm glad it did to me because i got the job right after. =)

Interview Questions
    • Has someone ever came up to you and asked for help while you were working on something already, if so what did you do?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

interviewed at Wendy's in February 2012.

Basically you fill out your application online and make sure you provide a good callback number because if interested they will call you for the interview. The general manager or assistant manager will interview you and ask you questions about your education (college not required, but preferred), skills, and availability.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Wendy's.

Simple questions, such as what you've done as previous work if any, are you able to work with others, and so on.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer complains about a food they've received?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in February 2014.

I received phone/call and e-mail asking me to schedule an interview after I applied online. The manager seemed really eager to talk to me and I thought I would get hired relatively quickly, which didn't happen. Two interviews 3 weeks apart, one with manager and the other with two managers.

Interview Questions
    • None, just common sense situational interview questions.   Answer Question
    Minimum wage. No negotiation.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in February 2013.

It was very easy and quick. They asked me about experience and availability. The manager was very blunt and depressing though.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask me anything that I had a hard time answering..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wendy's in February 2012.

Applied online, got a call a week later and came in the next day. I walked in and was asked about my experience, if I'm more capable of working in the kitchen or with customers. No tough questions, I felt I had the job before I walked in.

Interview Questions
    • Fortunately there wasn't a tough question or an unexpected one. My manager was very up front and didn't beat around the bush.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

Applied online, got an email to set up an interview about 4 hours later. Had the interview 2 days later. Interview took less then 10 minutes. He asked when i can start. And because i had another interview the next day i said i would get back to him tommorow. After the interview the next day that i accepted the job at. I went and asked if he was willing to flex it around the hours on the other. He said yes.

Interview Questions
    • "What does your family think of you applying at Wendys?"   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

Applied through the online proccess. Was contacted a week later by a very polite and pleasant manager in the Orlando area, Donna. Went in the the interview the next day.

Interview was about 30 minutes long, and consisted of questions about experience and scenarios. Once this was done i was told about the required background check and shifts.

About a week later i was called to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with conflict with another team member?   Answer Question
    Minimum wage, of course. 7.93 in florida.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

The process took 4 days. I applied online on Monday and got an e-mail & call on Thursday asking to set up an interview. I was interviewed the next day (Friday) at 3:45. I arrived a little before 3:40 and didn't talk to anyone until 4:10. I ended up just talking to the SM because the GM was swamped with customers by the end of the interview (4:30) I wasn't very hopeful because she said they were looking for someone who could work late on weekdays, as in 2-2:30 am. As I am a high school student, that wasn't possible for me. I got a call 2 days later offering me the job but I turned it down because I was offered a position at Olive Garden while waiting to hear back from Wendy's.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were working in a team and someone wasn't cooperating?
      Do you work well in a team?
      What hours are you willing to work?
      What are your goals after high school/future plans?
        Answer Question