Wendy's

Very Easy Interview

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Westlake, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2010.

Interview Details – I turned in my application two weeks prior to recieving a phone call asking for an interview later in the week. I went there, and then was told that there were no spots available for me at the moment. I returned to my job search, and the day after being offered the job that I did end up taking, they called me back and asked me to work for them. But I chose a movie theater over them.

The interview itself was quite casual, in fact, a bit too casual. The very bulbus-looking repulsive manager took me to the back of the store and asked me a couple casual questions while not looking or acting very enthralled about it all. He dismissed me without any answer, leaving that for a phone call the next day informing me of the met capacity of employees in that particular dining establishment.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I feel like it would be a horrid, impersonal place to work. But i have no experience in that arena, so I will let that one lie. Plus, a job at the movie theater seemed exciting, and although a little cliche, interesting, as it did turn out to become.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Martin, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to wendy's twice before i made contact with a hiring official. i talked to a friend who said they could get me a job and i applied using the friend as a reference. the manager told me to come in and he would interview me. he interviewed me once. at the time it seemed like a nice place to work, but i could tell that the managers seemed a bit harsh. if you are trying to get a job at wendy's, dont put your life story on your application. the hiring managers dont care that much, it is mostly about your connections and who you know.

Interview Question – what are your best qualities as a worker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. this was my first (public) job and i generally knew nothing about the fast food work environment. the deal was that there were certain duties that had to be fulfilled from my position upon hiring and if i did not want to do them, they did not need me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wendy's

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wendy's Line Cook interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wendy's employees and interview candidates.