Wendy's Line Cook Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martin, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martin, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in January 2011.

I applied to wendy's twice before i made contact with a hiring official. i talked to a friend who said they could get me a job and i applied using the friend as a reference. the manager told me to come in and he would interview me. he interviewed me once. at the time it seemed like a nice place to work, but i could tell that the managers seemed a bit harsh. if you are trying to get a job at wendy's, dont put your life story on your application. the hiring managers dont care that much, it is mostly about your connections and who you know.

Interview Questions
  • what are your best qualities as a worker?   View Answer
there was no negotiation. this was my first (public) job and i generally knew nothing about the fast food work environment. the deal was that there were certain duties that had to be fulfilled from my position upon hiring and if i did not want to do them, they did not need me.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2010.

I turned in my application two weeks prior to recieving a phone call asking for an interview later in the week. I went there, and then was told that there were no spots available for me at the moment. I returned to my job search, and the day after being offered the job that I did end up taking, they called me back and asked me to work for them. But I chose a movie theater over them.

The interview itself was quite casual, in fact, a bit too casual. The very bulbus-looking repulsive manager took me to the back of the store and asked me a couple casual questions while not looking or acting very enthralled about it all. He dismissed me without any answer, leaving that for a phone call the next day informing me of the met capacity of employees in that particular dining establishment.

Interview Questions

I feel like it would be a horrid, impersonal place to work. But i have no experience in that arena, so I will let that one lie. Plus, a job at the movie theater seemed exciting, and although a little cliche, interesting, as it did turn out to become.