Wendy's Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.3

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

it was easy the questions wasn't too bad but overall the interview went great got hired on the spot and he was nice I told him about my background and my skills that I could bring to the company. I'm good at what I do I'm a hard worker always on time and I'm a people person

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leechburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Leechburg, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The Manager Called me and asked if I could come in on that day. I said yes. I went in and the interview consisted of a Background Check, Interview, and assessment such as "Describe one time you received negative feedback well, Name one time you helped somebody" etc. Asked if you can perform the job skills. Also verified application. Said they will run a background check. Called back next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Expect Minimum Wage or a few cents more. Not a lot of room to negotiate unless you hold a college degree or are a manager.

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Called me to come in for an interview. Came in a few days later for an interview. The interview consisted of the manager asking me why I wanted the position and how long would I stay at the position. That was it. Got the job offered to me but refused.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in this position?   1 Answer

Didn't want to give me $10.50 an hour.