Wendy's

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leechburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leechburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2012.

The Manager Called me and asked if I could come in on that day. I said yes. I went in and the interview consisted of a Background Check, Interview, and assessment such as "Describe one time you received negative feedback well, Name one time you helped somebody" etc. Asked if you can perform the job skills. Also verified application. Said they will run a background check. Called back next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    Expect Minimum Wage or a few cents more. Not a lot of room to negotiate unless you hold a college degree or are a manager.

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2010.

Called me to come in for an interview. Came in a few days later for an interview. The interview consisted of the manager asking me why I wanted the position and how long would I stay at the position. That was it. Got the job offered to me but refused.

Interview Questions

Didn't want to give me $10.50 an hour.