Wendy's

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Delray Beach, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Delray Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

The process took about 20 mins or less. The store manager seemed more occupied with other activities than carrying out the job interview that he called me in for. I passed the interview process, which took about two to three weeks to complete. The training took about four weeks learning the different stations in the restaurant to only find out that I would be stationed at another location 20 miles from my house with the offset in pay for driving more mileage for them. The store and franchise Corporate office is very unprofessional.

no negotiation, excepted offer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Shift Manager Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in November 2011.

They drug their feet. Took almost a month. They kept setting times to call to set up interviews but never stuck to the time or day. I had to call them on multiple occasions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you've gone above and beyond to satisfy a guest.   View Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult conversation you've had to have with an employee.   View Answer
    They won't budge.

Shift Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in February 2009.

Ask very basic questions, interview was rushed an unprofessional. Don't worry about it too mooch