Wendy's

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was very easy and quick. They asked me about experience and availability. The manager was very blunt and depressing though.

Interview Question – They didn't ask me anything that I had a hard time answering..   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through the online proccess. Was contacted a week later by a very polite and pleasant manager in the Orlando area, Donna. Went in the the interview the next day.

Interview was about 30 minutes long, and consisted of questions about experience and scenarios. Once this was done i was told about the required background check and shifts.

About a week later i was called to come in for orientation.

Interview Question – How do you deal with conflict with another team member?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage, of course. 7.93 in florida.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2013.

Interview Details – Walked into the store and turned in application personally to manager. Got a call back a week later and told to come in for an interview. Came in and sat in the dining room booth with the hiring manager who was very friendly. Interview lasted about 10-15 minutes and consisted of basic questions about my work history and personal character/skills, and what would be asked of me if I was hired.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult. Basic questions about myself and work history, and what I want my future to be with the company should I get hired.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was hired by the end of the first interview. Just be honest about the hours you can work, and negotiate a schedule the works best for both parties. Always best to not be too choosy about hours/schedule when first hired, as they are giving you an opportunity and they can just as easily hire someone else who is willing to take whatever hours or schedule they are given. Take what you can get in the beginning and negotiate schedule after a few weeks. In this economy just be happy you got a job!

Springfield, IL

I applied in-person and interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details – Filled out application in the store, got a call back in a week to come in for interview. Interview was the normal interview questions. Got hired on the spot

Interview Question – There was no difficult unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details – Basically all she asked me was my availability and what I am currently doing, such as high school/ college and my use of transportation if I do work there.

Interview Question – I don't remember   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview Details – Very simple. Started off by asking you to tell them about yourself. Then asked basic get-to-know-you questions. For example: why do you want to work here; do you have any past work experience; do you have reliable transportation; what is your availability. I didn't have any prior work experience but I was offered the job there. There was no second interview, I just had to go to training and I would have the job.

Interview Question – none.   Answer Question

Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2012.

Interview Details – Took literally less than 15 mins, as long as you had shown up clean shaven(for men), and had an attitude that you were a positive person you would get the job

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, they had a set range that I did not know of or was allowed to set.

McMinnville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process took a total of three days. I took in the application one day. Then I was called about two weeks later and asked to come in for an interview the day after. I was asked simple questions that made it seem more like I was talking to a friend than a manager. I was then asked to come in for a second interview and was told to start orientation the next day.

Atlanta, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in November 2011.

Interview Details – interview process was very laid back. Being that this in my first job I don't have much to compare it to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating took place; but I am sure it doesn't hurt to ask

Litchfield, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in March 2010.

Interview Details – The owner holds open interviews, commonly once a month, for all applicants. The questions are very generic: consisting mostly of questions regarding future plans, strengths, and hopes for work at Wendy's. The questions were simple and easy to answer, not requiring much thought or preparation. The interview takes place in the Wendy's dining room. Management is usually up front about whether or not you will get hired at the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!