Wente Vineyards Interview Questions in Livermore, CA

Updated Jul 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wente Vineyards

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wente Vineyards (Livermore, CA).

Interview

I was promoted from within, but had to pass a food server examination that was not too difficult. Prior to my working there, it was difficult to move up the ladder, but management changed hands during my employment and now promote from within. The restaurant management staff is highly trained and very well experienced and knowledgeable of the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• What are 4 things that you must contribute to as a food server?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wente Vineyards (Livermore, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick, fast, efficient, easy. Thorough explanation of job and duties as well as open to answering any questions I may have had about the position. Great place to work with a family friendly environment. Flexible hours and nice coworkers. Set back in a nice area of livermore with a lot of nature. The wine is delicious and so is the food. I could just eat and eat and eat it all day long.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wente Vineyards (Livermore, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR to setup a 1 hour phone interview with the IT manager and another staff member. HR person was helpful and friendly at first. Interview was average, technical questions not too hard, just probing my own background for a fit with their organization. Mostly disappointed by the lack of followup by this company. Sent two emails to the HR person, one for a immediate followup and thanks for the interview setup, and one to check on status of interview one week later. Absolutely no response given. What does it tell you about a company when they can't take the time to respond with a simple email? How responsive would they be to your needs as an employee?

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wente Vineyards (Livermore, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

filled out an extremely long online application. Was called for a phone interview a couple weeks later (took 15 min). Was contacted a few days later for an in-person interview. Everyone I talked to was very nice and very helpful.