Werner Enterprises Driver Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at Werner Enterprises in June 2010.

I was prehired by Werner with help from my school, RoadMaster. I was sent postcards congratulating me on being prehired and to give my recruiter a call. The called me every day for about 2 weeks to get orientaion set up but I was waiting to see what other companies would make offers and weigh my options. I chose werner because I hear they are a good company to start out with and they have alot of dedicated lanes. I have to small children so i want to be home as often as i can until I find something local. Anyway, when i decided to give the recruiter a call to let them know that i wanted to set up orientation the interview consisted basically of questions on my criminal and drug history which I have none of both. Then she told me about pay and what she had available and which one did i want.

Interview Questions
I didn't attempt to negogiate because they have a set pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Werner Enterprises

Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Werner Enterprises in November 2009.

You call and talk to the recruiter on the phone. Applications can be done online or in person if you are close to a terminal/ office. They check employment, driving record, criminal background. Then, if hired, you attend a three day orientation. The company pays for motel and transportation.

Interview Questions
    There really is no negotiations. Each route has a set rate of pay. You get your choice of routes which you are qualified for.

Driver Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Werner Enterprises in December 2008.

hired after graduating from truck driving school.

Interview Questions

Worked for Werner Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!