Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Werner Enterprises
- Truck Driver (4)
- Driver (3)
- OTR Driver (3)
- Truck Driver - Dedicated Account (2)
- Company Driver (2)
- Client Services Management (1)
- Salaried Office Associate (1)
- OTR Truck Driver (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence (1)
- Java Developer III (1)
- Fleet Coordinator (1)
- Over the Road Driver (1)
- Input (1)
- Transportation Management Trainee (1)
- Position At Omaha Headquarters (1)
- Dedicated Manager (1)
- Night Fleet Coordinator (1)
- Breakdown Agent (1)
- TMT (1)
- Fleet Manager (1)
- Safety Specialist (1)
- Rate Analyst (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Freight Broker (1)
- Customer Service Assistant (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- Parts Clerk (1)
Truck Driver Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises.
Not hard just have a cdl and safe driving record. Mostly a over the phone hiring process to getyou set up for orientation
- None. They don't plan on paying you along industry standards 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Werner Enterprises
Truck Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Dallas, TX).
Acceptance of application, Passing a DOT physical, and completing orientation. Then you are assigned a trainer. When you pass training and you wait until you are assigned an truck. Then it is the open road.
- Why did you drop a trailer? (never happened to me personally) 1 Answer
Company: We will hire you. Me: OK!!
Truck Driver InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises (Omaha, NE) in January 2011.
years of experience, previous tickets or accidents, drug and phisycal test, did you go to a institute to become a truck driver, detail curriculum, past places where you have lived
- previous experience 1 Answer
Truck Driver InterviewAccepted Offer
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Werner Enterprises.
Filled out a online application.
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?