WesTech Engineering

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at WesTech Engineering

Project Manager Interview

Took two assessments, asked very basic questions. HR employees were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Seems like a very good company to work for. Happy employees and profit sharing is a major plus

Interview Questions
    • Some open ended questions, such as explain a situation where...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WesTech Engineering in July 2012.

Initial interview was a one-on-one with an HR person, which also included a written technical aptitude test and the Wonderlic test. Second interview was two separate one-on-one interviews with a group leader. Be prepared to move this interview along yourself, because neither one had anything prepared. The third interview was a one-on-one with a unit leader, who had prepared questions and took notes. WesTech projected a positive and professional image throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for a few open ended questions like 'tell me about a time when...'   Answer Question
    I offered to come into the office to negotiate the offer face-to-face. They declined, so I made a counter offer over the phone. They called me back with a slightly higher offer than their original, and I accepted.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at WesTech Engineering in May 2011.

NA