WesTech Engineering Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Took two assessments, asked very basic questions. HR employees were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Seems like a very good company to work for. Happy employees and profit sharing is a major plus

Interview Questions

• Some open ended questions, such as explain a situation where...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WesTech Engineering (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was a one-on-one with an HR person, which also included a written technical aptitude test and the Wonderlic test. Second interview was two separate one-on-one interviews with a group leader. Be prepared to move this interview along yourself, because neither one had anything prepared. The third interview was a one-on-one with a unit leader, who had prepared questions and took notes. WesTech projected a positive and professional image throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a few open ended questions like 'tell me about a time when...'   Answer Question

Negotiation

I offered to come into the office to negotiate the offer face-to-face. They declined, so I made a counter offer over the phone. They called me back with a slightly higher offer than their original, and I accepted.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WesTech Engineering (Chennai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

NA