WesTech Engineering

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WesTech Engineering in July 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was a one-on-one with an HR person, which also included a written technical aptitude test and the Wonderlic test. Second interview was two separate one-on-one interviews with a group leader. Be prepared to move this interview along yourself, because neither one had anything prepared. The third interview was a one-on-one with a unit leader, who had prepared questions and took notes. WesTech projected a positive and professional image throughout the interview process.

Interview Question – Be prepared for a few open ended questions like 'tell me about a time when...'   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I offered to come into the office to negotiate the offer face-to-face. They declined, so I made a counter offer over the phone. They called me back with a slightly higher offer than their original, and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at WesTech Engineering in May 2011.

Interview Details – NA

Interview Question – Work Description?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WesTech Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

WesTech Engineering Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WesTech Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WesTech Engineering employees and interview candidates.